Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Republicans being a "wholly-owned subsidiary of the insurance industry. AnthonyWeiner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Republicans being a "wholly-owned subsidiary of the insurance industry. AnthonyWeiner

The republicans should be ashamed. They are so far up the insurance companies ass its a shame.

The First Time We Ever Liked Anthony Weiner | The Awl

Lets keep the wellpoint and blue cross blue shield some of the most profitable companies out there guys.........way to go

Any relation to Big Weiner?

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
      Any relation to Big Weiner?
      That's my brother

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
        That's my brother
        I guess we know which one got all the political smarts

Comment

I for one am glad some companies make profits still. If it were up to libs, all companies would be in the hole and could not pay taxes and then would have to be bailed out by the Government (you the taxpayers).

Profits are such a dirty word.
          NBA is a joke

Comment

yes im glad some companies are making record profits while millions of americans have been let go or are out of work. As a matter a fact it makes me feel great to know that BLUE CROSS AND HEALTHPOINT MADE RECORD PROFITS DURING A RECESSION AND STILL HAD THE BALLS TO RAISE PREMIUMS 100 PERCENT. Makes me feel damn good knowing that americans can barely feed their children and these companies are nailing people for pre existing conditons and their executives are raising premiums making millions in salaries while other wage earners are declining. Also expensive executive vacations for these scumbags while they turn down treatments for people with cancer and other ailments...........................

SOUNDS LIKE A REPUBLICAN.
            Lets keep sticking up for these millionaire crooks.

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann View Post
              yes im glad some companies are making record profits while millions of americans have been let go or are out of work. As a matter a fact it makes me feel great to know that BLUE CROSS AND HEALTHPOINT MADE RECORD PROFITS DURING A RECESSION AND STILL HAD THE BALLS TO RAISE PREMIUMS 100 PERCENT. Makes me feel damn good knowing that americans can barely feed their children and these companies are nailing people for pre existing conditons and their executives are raising premiums making millions in salaries while other wage earners are declining. Also expensive executive vacations for these scumbags while they turn down treatments for people with cancer and other ailments...........................

SOUNDS LIKE A REPUBLICAN.

Lets keep sticking up for these millionaire crooks.

Are there no Democrat millionaires
              NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann View Post
                Makes me feel damn good knowing that americans can barely feed their children and
                Does it make you feel damn good that americans can barely feed their children but yet we all line up to give our extra money to Hati so those kids aren't hungry? I'm not saying that the Hations didn't need help but where are all those DEM/Millionaire Actors that raised money for Hati at when we have starving kids in every city.And I'm not following you around just truly asking you a question

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
                  Are there no Democrat millionaires
                  There are plenty of them in hollywood. But there to busy adopting kids from other countries than helping the ones here.

Comment

notice that the tree huggers are dodging the questions, quick go find ur teleprompters........................your president is a disgrace to the American people.........how much did jessie jackson and The other racist idiot donate???
                    jordanrules..................

Comment

What does the above comment have to do with the subject jordan? We're talking about health insurance and how the republicans are fightning tooth and nail to keep the current broken system in place because it beneficial to them and their lobbyist.

Cmon man jesse jackson isnt a national politician and racism has nothing to do with it dude.

Comment

Working...
                      X