Who is Obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Obama

This is something I ran across .. I am not saying I believe it or not ... I just want to share it with you guys ... ALL you guys ..

Interesting, whether all of this is true or not it does make you realize there is a lot this guy is hiding from the American people.
    NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
      Interesting, whether all of this is true or not it does make you realize there is a lot this guy is hiding from the American people.
      He looks like an angry muslim racist in that first picture.

Comment

I like the scary music too. Barry Obama has been everywhere, I'm glad, some of these other political figures seem like they've never even left their small towns.

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
          All Politicians IMO have something to hide!

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
            He looks like an angry muslim racist in that first picture.
            Obama must have dirty naked pics of you that your hiding, u stick up and back this guy more than his wife...............
            jordanrules..................

Comment

i believe every word........................this guy is a secret for a reason, all trolls be on the lookout

Comment

im sick to my stomach and couldnt even finish this, the fact that the people elected a muslim, ani-American and a fraud is beyond belief............

Comment

Can anyone tell me who OBAMA is???????????????????????

Comment

Working...
                  X