Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maddow Slams Glenn Beck For Accusing Her Of Lying (VIDEO)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maddow Slams Glenn Beck For Accusing Her Of Lying (VIDEO)

MSNBC's Rachel Maddow called out Glenn Beck last night for denying that he ever said that snowstorms disprove global warming, and for accusing her of lying about him on the air.

Beck accused Maddow of selectively editing his words to make him appear to say something he didn't, but when he played back the tape of her to prove his point, he cut out the part where she gave the evidence for him saying that snowstorms disprove climate change.

Maddow ended the segment on a somber note:

[Beck] has made a lot of people very afraid about a lot of things, and that tried and true stratgey has reaped big financial rewards for him and Fox News. I think it's between you and your god or you and your conscience as to how much you're willing to stir up Americans' fear and prejudice for profit. But it's between you and me when you accuse me of lying.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

She was right and Beck was wrong.
    Great job Monte

But I must ask you.What is this doing/prove to help Americans get jobs back or for stuff to turn around? Arguing about two hosts sounds pretty stupid to me.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
      She was right and Beck was wrong.
      Great job Monte

But I must ask you.What is this doing/prove to help Americans get jobs back or for stuff to turn around? Arguing about two hosts sounds pretty stupid to me.
      Beck is the one who started the BS. She's been calling out Senators etc, for their wrong doing.

There is no bipartisan anymore on the hill. Read the thread regarding the Democrat that is quitting. Even a Republican comments in that article that the parties are not willing to cross the lines and get a long. So blame it on our Gov't officials for fucking up the Country.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
        So blame it on our Gov't officials for fucking up the Country.
        I will and Yall should to.Seems to me yall are blaming Beck and Palin more than "OUR" gov't officials.

Comment

Working...
        X