X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rachel Maddow exposed as lying on Beck

YouTube - Glenn Beck exposes Maddow's hack job on him
    jordanrules..................

olberman and maddow are both complete jokes, and their ratings show it.
    “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Hows that mud in your face feel

Comment

if LIB tv told you the sky was yellow and blue you would believe them

Comment

Originally posted by jordanrules23 View Post
          if LIB tv told you the sky was yellow and blue you would believe them
          What don't you believe he cut parts out. I mean shit watch the damn video 23.

Comment

Originally posted by husker View Post
            olberman and maddow are both complete jokes, and their ratings show it.
            your statement above is the problem I have with news in America. Since when is news supposed to be entertainment? Why do we need ratings with news? That's what's wrong with our country, we as Americans want to be entertained in every facet of our lives. We have become addicted to entertainment. It sickens me. News should be news, and that's it. Personally, I get a majority of my news through the paper or other print formats. In my opinion, the best way for one to gather information.
            "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by grandmama View Post
              your statement above is the problem I have with news in America. Since when is news supposed to be entertainment? Why do we need ratings with news? That's what's wrong with our country, we as Americans want to be entertained in every facet of our lives. We have become addicted to entertainment. It sickens me. News should be news, and that's it. Personally, I get a majority of my news through the paper or other print formats. In my opinion, the best way for one to gather information.
              He's not around for the next 7 days so its really not fair of you to call him out until he's back to defend his stance.

Comment

good point GMA

Comment

I agree to a point, but anything on TV is rated, and paper, or other print formats are rated by readership and circulation. Ratings for everything set the ad rates I would assume. Look at online sites. They are ranked. I can't think of much, if anything, that isn't ranked or rated one way or another.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
                    I agree to a point, but anything on TV is rated, and paper, or other print formats are rated by readership and circulation. Ratings for everything set the ad rates I would assume. Look at online sites. They are ranked. I can't think of much, if anything, that isn't ranked or rated one way or another.
                    i understand your point, but I still think that the ratings driven model is detrimental to our society. A few good outlets on TV are, Links TV and PBS.
                    "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                      He's not around for the next 7 days so its really not fair of you to call him out until he's back to defend his stance.
                      my comments were not intended to "call husker out." just my thoughts on a ratings driven model. I should have been more clear.

Comment

Working...
                      X