Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another moron...michael steele,after taxes a million dollars isnt a lot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another moron...michael steele,after taxes a million dollars isnt a lot.

This guy is the gift that keeps giving.
    Steele: 'After taxes, $1 million is not a lot of money'

Sorry that your tax breaks expired, richest 10 percent of the country

How could anyone defend this idiot or palin?

Maybe he is being attcked just b/c he is black?

And he hasn't been in office for too long, and took over when in shambles. Isn't he given some time before he is criticized!!

If it's a good enough excuse for our President, it should be good enough for him!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post

And he hasn't been in office for too long, and took over when in shambles. Isn't he given some time before he is criticized!!

If it's a good enough excuse for our President, it should be good enough for him!!!
      iF Steele was a Dem, ppl on here and in the Media would be playing the race card....you can bet ur ass that would be the case............
      jordanrules..................

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post

He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

I am always fair. I will never blindly follow a party or person. I have not read the transcripts from what he said but I think it was taken out of context. Most small business owners do bring in $1million per year. After take out expenses and the % of the taxes that you have to pay it can be expensive. If you want to be a successful small business owner you have to liquid and in this economy you cannot rely on the banks for a line of credit. So if you work hard and you bring in $1 million per year you have to pay 30% for taxes which will leave you with 700k plus health care, savings, emergency fund, upgrades for you business you are not left with much. Lets just say you are left with $400,000. Alot of you will say hell I will take $400k per year. Well lets remember that you are still a small business so there is no guarantee that you will continue to make 1 million per year. People do not realize the expenses when you work for yourself. A lot of people who makes $20 per hr probably think well I'm doing it so can someone that makes a million. And that is the thing that bothers me because they do not know what exactly their company is paying. For example the problems that the car companies were having is that they were paying their employees $30 per hr. But if you consider the insurance, 401k, and taxes they were spending $60 per hr for each employee. The numbers do not work, and that is why some people are worried about the spending that the govt. is doing because they are doing the same thing these companies are doing. See guys, the only side that I take is the right side.

Comment

Great Post buddy ...

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by buddyluv1968 View Post
              I am always fair. I will never blindly follow a party or person. I have not read the transcripts from what he said but I think it was taken out of context. Most small business owners do bring in $1million per year. After take out expenses and the % of the taxes that you have to pay it can be expensive. If you want to be a successful small business owner you have to liquid and in this economy you cannot rely on the banks for a line of credit. So if you work hard and you bring in $1 million per year you have to pay 30% for taxes which will leave you with 700k plus health care, savings, emergency fund, upgrades for you business you are not left with much. Lets just say you are left with $400,000. Alot of you will say hell I will take $400k per year. Well lets remember that you are still a small business so there is no guarantee that you will continue to make 1 million per year. People do not realize the expenses when you work for yourself. A lot of people who makes $20 per hr probably think well I'm doing it so can someone that makes a million. And that is the thing that bothers me because they do not know what exactly their company is paying. For example the problems that the car companies were having is that they were paying their employees $30 per hr. But if you consider the insurance, 401k, and taxes they were spending $60 per hr for each employee. The numbers do not work, and that is why some people are worried about the spending that the govt. is doing because they are doing the same thing these companies are doing. See guys, the only side that I take is the right side.

good post. very job/business is different. both sides like to make blanket statements that back their way of thinking. dem's use the example of banking bonuses for their reason for taxing. what happened to oil co's the dem's were going to yax to death? i guess their profits went down and they have found another unpopular whipping boy to tax. rep's are using pore old small businesses for giving them tax breaks. i know people that their businesses were doing great, but now are really hurting and laying off everyone. that's the ups and downs of owning a business. there are many ways that you reduce your profits with things that benefit yourself and avoid paying taxes that hourly workers can't.

it drives me crazy that congressmen berate businesses for "legacy costs" for employees, but the govt is the WORST for doing this. the only reason the govt isn't in the same situation as these businesses is because they can print money or raise taxes whenever they want. govt workers are the only strong hold for unions in this country any more, they have driven businesses down the drain. why has no one complained about all the money they donate to politicians (mostly dems) in the past?
              “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by buddyluv1968 View Post

Great post Buddy! Small business is the backbone of the country and provides 70% of jobs. The future is so unsure now that many of these businesses are afraid to take any risk or hire any employees, a real death spiral for jobs. More Gov jobs is not the answer, they are a drain on the economy.
                NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann View Post
                  This guy is the gift that keeps giving.
                  Steele: 'After taxes, $1 million is not a lot of money'

Sorry that your tax breaks expired, richest 10 percent of the country

How could anyone defend this idiot or palin?
                  Depends on your age. $1 million isn't what it used to be. If you're in your 50's and up then yeah $1 million is a lot. If you're younger it would be more like $3-5million

Comment

Working...
                  X