Danny Williams could have had heart surgery in canada but opted for US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Williams could have had heart surgery in canada but opted for US

Danny Williams could have stayed in Canada for top cardiac care, doctors say

i know i know BW and kaz our health care sucks right. Thats why this elitist is coming here to get his heart operated on.
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

speaking of universal health care. does anyone remember just a few short years ago when France who according to LibDog has the #1 health care system in the world had record heat....several days over 100 degrees and thousands of ppl died because they couldnt get their "free" health care.
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
      Danny Williams could have stayed in Canada for top cardiac care, doctors say

i know i know BW and kaz our health care sucks right. Thats why this elitist is coming here to get his heart operated on.
      You're embarrassing yourself Dimer. Health Care system doesn't equal Doctors. If I say the NBA sucks, it doesn't mean I'm saying Lebron James sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
        You're embarrassing yourself Dimer. Health Care system doesn't equal Doctors. If I say the NBA sucks, it doesn't mean I'm saying Lebron James sucks.
        BW you do know that Dr's provide health care dont you???? Oh wait a second prolly not you believe that the Federal government should provide health care not top notch Dr's. My fault i'm wrong
        Last edited by 10DimeBry; 02-02-2010, 10:10 PM.
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

BW you do know that Dr's provide health care dont you???? Oh wait a second prolly not you believe that the Federal government should provide health care not top notch Dr's. My fault i'm wrong
          Nice try to flip it, but the health care system isn't flawed because the doctors are bad. That's ridiculous and you know it.

Comment

Nice try to flip it, but the health care system isn't flawed because the doctors are bad. That's ridiculous and you know it.
            then explain to me why our health care system is soooooo bad???

2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

then explain to me why our health care system is soooooo bad???

I'm not in the mood to go over this again and again. You have your opinion and I have mine. I'm not changing your mind, but posting that I, and you used my name, think that our doctors suck, is really lame. I don't say, "Dimer says America sucks", because you don't like our current President, do I?

Comment

I'm not in the mood to go over this again and again. You have your opinion and I have mine. I'm not changing your mind, but posting that I, and you used my name, think that our doctors suck, is really lame. I don't say, "Dimer says America sucks", because you don't like our current President, do I?
                i know you have your opinion and i have mine. Honestly BW i think you are a good guy and have a good heart. I think you want to do what you feel is best. In a perfect world we all would live in 10,000ft mansions and have the best of everything the world has to offer. Fact is that isnt how the world works, never has, never will.
                In my eyes no one should be handed anything. Not health care not a home not cable tv not a cell phone not a boat not food not daycare not anything. You earn every damn penny you get or dont get. That's life.
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I really wish the Michael Moore crowd will go get their healthcare out of this country and shut the hell up regarding ours.
                  NBA is a joke

Comment

i know you have your opinion and i have mine. Honestly BW i think you are a good guy and have a good heart. I think you want to do what you feel is best. In a perfect world we all would live in 10,000ft mansions and have the best of everything the world has to offer. Fact is that isnt how the world works, never has, never will.
                    In my eyes no one should be handed anything. Not health care not a home not cable tv not a cell phone not a boat not food not daycare not anything. You earn every damn penny you get or dont get. That's life.
                    I don't like handouts either, and I think employment is totally flawed. I'd be interested to see how that would play out if there was no handouts, I don't think it would work, but it would definitely drive some people to actually work

Comment

Working...
                    X