Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how many would have voted for ron paul for president last year or in 2012?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many would have voted for ron paul for president last year or in 2012?

i like his thinking better than ether dem or rep candidate last election. different thinking is what is needed in the future.

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

amazing, not one response, i guess the only reason people are here is to argue.
    “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

I like any of the following: R Paul, Dennis Kucinich, or Ralph Nader. All of them would be good presidents or Vice Presidents.
      "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Didnt see this thread before. I voted for Ron Paul (write in). Unfortunately I think he got way off course in the debates and on national coverage where it seemed like the only thing he was for was ending Iraq. So most Repubs didnt understand his stances outside of that.

PK
        No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

I voted 3rd party and usually do - until we can get away from the current 2 party system, we'll never see any lasting change....these politicians rarely vote with their will or their conscience - it's more of "our side vs. the other side" and that's why we see and live the same mistakes....now the problem is getting a 3rd party candidate with enough charisma to capture the attention of the american people for just long enough to consider an alternative....

Comment

Originally posted by drugstuntman View Post
            now the problem is getting a 3rd party candidate with enough charisma to capture the attention of the american people for just long enough to consider an alternative....
            THAT is the biggest problem with paul! i said this before the last election, and it's a shame. most of his thinking is what is needed by this country.

the rep establishment really tried to push him out of the primaries.

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by poskid View Post
              Didnt see this thread before. I voted for Ron Paul (write in). Unfortunately I think he got way off course in the debates and on national coverage where it seemed like the only thing he was for was ending Iraq. So most Repubs didnt understand his stances outside of that.

PK
              the rep party does understand his stances, and that is why they don't really want him as a candidate. they just put up with him to try and get his followers to vote for the rep candidate.

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by husker View Post
                the rep party does understand his stances, and that is why they don't really want him as a candidate. they just put up with him to try and get his followers to vote for the rep candidate.
                I didnt mean the actual party hacks. I was talking about voters who vote strict party lines and would never dream of crossing lines even if the candidate was horrible on their side or amazing on a different side. Paul was an easy target in the debates because all the players were adamently against his controversial stance. It made it too easy for them to discredit him by making him continually defend his position on the single issue.

PK
                No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Ron Paul is too isolationist to be a realistic candidate.
                  O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

Originally posted by ULikeApples View Post
                    Ron Paul is too isolationist to be a realistic candidate.

why?

don't most people want us out of wars in other countries?

Gerald Ford

Comment

So by voting for paul you really think that in less then a yr he could have single handly fixed the abortion bush created in 8 yrs

Comment

I was more of a Fred Thompson guy myself

Comment

Kucinich..........

Comment

Originally posted by BOBBY5ACES View Post
                            So by voting for paul you really think that in less then a yr he could have single handly fixed the abortion bush created in 8 yrs
                            Dem Congress in 2006. Any responsibility there?

Comment

six people
                              " So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide.
                              .....All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us
                              "

Comment

Working...
                              X