Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Palin didnt know there was a difference between north and south korea...book game cha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palin didnt know there was a difference between north and south korea...book game cha

FOX News Radio - Game Change: Palin Didn?t Know Difference Between North And South Korea

Wow and there were actual members here who believed she was qualified to be vice president and more qualified than the president. HOW THE FUCK DIDNT YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NORTH AND SOUTH KOREA OR YOU HAD TO BE SCHOOLED ABOUT WORLD WAR 1 AND 2?????????

ANYONE WHO GIVES THIS IDIDOT ANY CREDIBILITY NEEDS TO TAKE A LOOK AT THEMSELVES IN THE MIRROR.

ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A 5TH GRADER SARAH?????????

She is going to split the repub party by catering to extreme right of the party as well as some dissatisfied voters of all parties imo.

Comment

She is a genius compared to Pelosi.

Who cares about her anyway, she aint running next race, I will bet on it.
      NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post

Wasn't Pelosi a Catholic High Gal?

She won't run b/c she won't have the backing, and after backing the losing candidate in NY, I think she took a hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
          Wasn't Pelosi a Catholic High Gal?

She won't run b/c she won't have the backing, and after backing the losing candidate in NY, I think she took a hit.

Pelosi grew up in Baltimore. My Mother in Law actually attended the same Catholic HS. Her Father was Mayor of Baltimore, (Delasandro)
          NBA is a joke

Comment

she is a genius? Why because she couldn't figure out what the fed does or because she didn't know there was a difference between north and south korea? It's in the book. Unreal that you in particular stood up for and made claims she was more qualified than the president. How the fuck could you spend your whole life and not know the diff. Between north and south korea???????

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann View Post
              she is a genius? Why because she couldn't figure out what the fed does or because she didn't know there was a difference between north and south korea? It's in the book. Unreal that you in particular stood up for and made claims she was more qualified than the president. How the fuck could you spend your whole life and not know the diff. Between north and south korea???????
              I don't think he meant she is a genius, I think he meant she is a genius in comparison to Speaker Pelosi. I think it was more of a shot at Pelosi wouldn't you think?

Comment

Gonna play 20 questions with Gbell tonight buddy????

KAZ
                [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                  Gonna play 20 questions with Gbell tonight buddy????

KAZ
                  This shows you don't even read Clark. He was referencing Flare's post. Can you read?

Comment

FOX News Radio - Game Change: Palin Didn?t Know Difference Between North And South Korea

Wow and there were actual members here who believed she was qualified to be vice president and more qualified than the president. HOW THE FUCK DIDNT YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NORTH AND SOUTH KOREA OR YOU HAD TO BE SCHOOLED ABOUT WORLD WAR 1 AND 2?????????

ANYONE WHO GIVES THIS IDIDOT ANY CREDIBILITY NEEDS TO TAKE A LOOK AT THEMSELVES IN THE MIRROR.

Comment

It amazes me the fear and hate the left has for this woman.

She is no threat
                      NBA is a joke

Comment

It amazes me the fear and hate the left has for this woman.

She is no threat
                        But there has to be a diversion from rising gas prices; unemployment that is almost double of what they report; a healthcare bill that will cripple this country;

The left is more worried about someone who is not running for any office at this time than about knuckleheads trying to attack us on our soil and if they try, we will always apologize to them for getting in their way of stopping the attack.
                        He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

There are so many things she didn't know and doesn't know you would have to write a book about it.

Comment

Palin is still someone to be reckoned with. The most recent poll shows she has 93% of the trailer park vote wrapped up !

Comment

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
                              But there has to be a diversion from rising gas prices; unemployment that is almost double of what they report; a healthcare bill that will cripple this country;

The left is more worried about someone who is not running for any office at this time than about knuckleheads trying to attack us on our soil and if they try, we will always apologize to them for getting in their way of stopping the attack.

right on the money!

add radio and tv personalities to the list also. anything to try and distract people from their failing policies.
                              “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Working...
                              X