Clear All

All I want to know is

Who is gbell and Clark

lol
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
      Dont waste your time man. This guy knows it all. You can keep asking questions and he will only answer with things like you're a moron, those ??'s are assinine, those aren't real news outlets, go find an outlet I approve of and I'll let you know if it is true or not.

He is much better than all of us and is on a higher plateau that gives him the right to always talk down to everyone that does not agree with him. Disagree with leftfield and you are a fear mongering, racist, uneducated, unethical waste of human life (thats if you can somehow pass their abortion test)
      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
        You obviously don't know what the definition of dialect is if you think it only defines what country a person comes from.

If you put a black person and a white person behind a curtain, would you be able to pick which is which? at least 9 times out of 10?
        I know the definition. You were the one who used country examples Clark.

So in your 9 out of 10 experiment, what does the black person sound like? And the white person? I don't think I could pick 90%, but it sounds like you can.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
          I know the definition. You were the one who used country examples Clark.

So in your 9 out of 10 experiment, what does the black person sound like? And the white person? I don't think I could pick 90%, but it sounds like you can.
          So you can pick 80% Gbell? How can you do that if the person has no dialect Gbell?

So "southern dialect" is a country Gebell? Which country would "southern" be there Gbell? "Middle Eastern dialect" is a country Gbell? Which exact country would "Middle Eastern" be Gbell?
          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
            So you can pick 80% Gbell? How can you do that if the person has no dialect Gbell?

So "southern dialect" is a country Gebell? Which country would "southern" be there Gbell? "Middle Eastern dialect" is a country Gbell? Which exact country would "Middle Eastern" be Gbell?
            What do 90% of the black people sound like where you are Clark? Your stat, not mine.

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
              All I want to know is

Who is gbell and Clark

lol
              Hope this helps out

The Gbell and Clark Expedition (1804–1806) was the first overland expedition undertaken by the United States to the Pacific coast and back. The expedition team was headed by Jamaicanman Gbell and Kazdog Clark and assisted by Sacajawea and Toussaint Charbonneau. The expedition's goal was to gain an accurate sense of the resources being exchanged in the Louisiana Purchase. The expedition laid much of the groundwork for the westward expansion of the United States.
              You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
                What do 90% of the black people sound like where you are Clark? Your stat, not mine.
                So you can distinguish the two to a higher extent? How can you if they have the same dialect? What do blacks sound like where you live Gbell?

Grammar, vocabulary, speech pattern, pronunciation, all can define a person's dialect. That's how you distinguish it. Maybe when they say "sweet tea" it would mess you all up.
                [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by PhilJr View Post
                  Hope this helps out

The Gbell and Clark Expedition (1804–1806) was the first overland expedition undertaken by the United States to the Pacific coast and back. The expedition team was headed by Jamaicanman Gbell and Kazdog Clark and assisted by Sacajawea and Toussaint Charbonneau. The expedition's goal was to gain an accurate sense of the resources being exchanged in the Louisiana Purchase. The expedition laid much of the groundwork for the westward expansion of the United States.
                  Bahahahaha
                  Questions, comments, complaints:
                  [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by PhilJr View Post
                    Hope this helps out

Clark ended up up pushing Gbell off the cliff in the Donner Pass region because of his annoying propensity to ask questions. His last word as he was free falling to his death, were....Why Clark? Why?

KAZ
                    [email protected]

Comment

Clark was in Good Will Hunting. He was the idiot in the bar that just regurgitated everything he read and passed off the thoughts as his own. Fast forward to modern-day and you have cut and pasters who have no thoughts of their own; just a Google toolbar. Sound familiar?

Comment

too much is made of all this, but there is definitely a double standard. if people don't grow up and not worry about these things, there will never any true equality. some people benefit financially from all the race baiting, they just act like they want it to stop.
                        “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Working...
                        X