funny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• funny

My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day. She has her food prepared for her. She can eat whenever she wants, 24/7/365. Her meals are provided at no cost to her. She visits the Doctor once a year for her checkup, and again during the year if any medical needs arise. For this she pays nothing and nothing is required of her. She lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than she needs, but she is not required to do any upkeep. If she makes a mess, someone else cleans it up. She has her choice of luxurious places to sleep. She receives these accommodations absolutely free. She is living like a queen, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever. All of her costs are picked up by others who go out and earn a living every day. I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me like a brick in the head, Holy *&$^%, my dog is a Liberal Democrat!
    jordanrules..................

keep watching glen beck and listing to rush lambaugh and your iq will be as low as the comic above kids

Comment

Originally posted by BOBBY5ACES View Post
      keep watching glen beck and listing to rush lambaugh and your iq will be as low as the comic above kids

Your posts could have more credibility if you spelled correctly.
      NBA is a joke

Comment

keep watching cnn and bill maher or keith olberman and u will continue to be a blind sheep
        jordanrules..................

Comment

Oh, now your a english major

Comment

IT'S GONNA GET UGLY!!!

APP Newswire: This morning, from a cave somewhere in Pakistan, Taliban Minister of Migration, Mohammed Omar, warned the United States that if military actions in Iraq and Afghanistan continue, Taliban authorities intend to cut off America's supply of Convenience Store Managers and possibly Motel 6 Managers..

And if this action does not yield sufficient results, Cab Drivers will be next, followed by DELL and AOL Customer Service Reps.

Finally, if all else fails, they have threatened not to send us any more candidates for President of the United States!

Comment

Oh, now your (you're) a (an) english (English) major

Happy New Year everyone!

Comment

Working...
              X