Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
    Lets take a look at what your mantoy has said:

he suggested erecting on Ground Zero a new Yankees baseball stadium where New York City cops and firefighters could get discounted tickets

“If we were in other countries, we would all right now...go down to Washington, and we would stone [Congressman] Henry Hyde [R-Illinois] to death… and we would go to their homes, and we’d kill their wives and their children. We would kill their families.”
    mantoy is not a word. Man-toy is correct. I don't care about alec baldwin. i do know that his brother says a lot of dumb shit too. they're actors, who cares what they say. I was just stating that his brother says a lot of dumb crap that the right likes.
    "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by grandmama View Post
      mantoy is not a word. Man-toy is correct. I don't care about alec baldwin. i do know that his brother says a lot of dumb shit too. they're actors, who cares what they say. I was just stating that his brother says a lot of dumb crap that the right likes.
      If Alec Baldwin wrote a piece praising the republicants then all of the above guys would be clapping.

Comment

Working...
      X