Game of the Year - Really ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game of the Year - Really ??

What are your thoughts of what a Game of the Year is supposed to be ??

IMO, you see a something that really sticks out to you and you like it so much using your handicapping methods, why label it ??
    He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

If it truly seems that good, I don't have a problem with it. What makes no sense is, 100 goy's in 1 year. Services use the term, because they think it makes there plays look better.

Comment

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
      What are your thoughts of what a Game of the Year is supposed to be ??

IMO, you see a something that really sticks out to you and you like it so much using your handicapping methods, why label it ??
      Call them what you want but a GOY is that one game you just let it ride on that year.Some throw out bombs,biggie,huge,large but it's all Hype IMO.If one game is so big and people feel so good about it why do they play/post 20 other games with it.You would think if they were playing with real money all of it would be on the GOY,Bomb,Biggie,Large one don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
        Call them what you want but a GOY is that one game you just let it ride on that year.Some throw out bombs,biggie,huge,large but it's all Hype IMO.If one game is so big and people feel so good about it why do they play/post 20 other games with it.You would think if they were playing with real money all of it would be on the GOY,Bomb,Biggie,Large one don't you think?
        You & BW hit it right. 1 Game of that year.
        He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
          You & BW hit it right. 1 Game of that year.
          I really don't mind seeing a second one.If someone puts $1,000 bucks on a GOY in week 4 and then in week 11 REALLY like another play and comes out with a 2nd GOY I don't mind that.It's every other week when you see the same guys have Play of the year,total of the year,Sunday night GOY,Monday night GOY,20* bomb,40* bomb,10 20* bombs, it is more for hype.They get more out of how many views they get then anything IMO

Comment

i havent had a goy this yr dont know if i will.......................but i agree with ya
            rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

I never post one, I play all my picks the same amount, until I look at this board. BUT if I have a play and if certain cappers on this site are in consensus (I can't name them all but the vets of the site is the way to say it) or on it I ALWAYS Up my bet. Some times up to 15 times my normal bet depending who is on it.

For example, if I like say Clemson this week for say $75, and there are three other cappers on it, and no one against, I would probably make my bet $300.

I know it seems stupid, but works for me pretty well, because even though my record is less then .500 I am up this year doing this
              2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Working...
              X