No announcement yet.

Obamania

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember when this happend. The steak fry is a huge event, there were a ton of people there. Fire works went off before the pledge began, and it distracted everyone. If you look at the pic you will see that Obama, Hillary, and the other lady were all looking in the direction the fireworks went off at...It was a crazy weekend. After the event all the candidates have post-parties at one of their supports houses close by. I had to get this farmer to let us use his house for the party, and I swear to ya, he worked me to death before he agreed to it. I actually had to help him pick soy beans for two days before he agreed to let us use his house. He was a great dude, but he got a lot of work out of me...
    "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by grandmama View Post
      The photo is misleading and really a lie. I was actually there the day this photo was taken; I was working the event for another candidate. It was taken at the Harkin Steak Fry in Indianola, Iowa on Sept 16, 2007 (always save my date books). The pic was snapped before the pledge even began. I'm not saying I like the guy-I was working for someone else, but the truth is the truth, he put his hand over his heart when the pledge started.

Hello!!!!!

Most of these pictures are jokes!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
        Hello!!!!!

I hear ya wayne, but that pic was sent to a lot of people on the internet during the campaign, and was passed along as being real..
        "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
          Hello!!!!!

you notice I didn't comment on any of the other pics because they were obviously jokes; and funny. anyway, thought my earlier post was some nice 'inside info' and I wanted to pass it along.. peace wayne.

Comment

The photo is misleading and really a lie. I was actually there the day this photo was taken; I was working the event for another candidate. It was taken at the Harkin Steak Fry in Indianola, Iowa on Sept 16, 2007 (always save my date books). The pic was snapped before the pledge even began. I'm not saying I like the guy-I was working for someone else, but the truth is the truth, he put his hand over his heart when the pledge started.

Who may I ask? McCain
            NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
              Who may I ask? McCain
              I worked Iowa for Dodd. I worked for Paul in Nevada.

Comment

Ron Paul has some good ideas, in fact, I like a lot of what he has to say. Trouble is, both parties would do thier best to destroy him or any libertarian candidate. Very tough to break the old guard.

Was he running as a Libertarian or Republican?? I forget.
                NBA is a joke

Comment

Republican Pres, but he's a Libertarian or a real Barry Goldwater conservative.

Comment

That says alot

Good ol' Chris Dudd, the Communists' Communist A dirtbag to say the least

Moves out of CT to run for President, loses primary and all of a sudden, he's a resident of CT again

The posterboy for Countrywide Mortgages, where everyone except real people get favorable rates
                    He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Working...
                    X