Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tenn. State Trooper Suspended Over White Pride E-Mail

Tenn. State Trooper Suspended Over White Pride E-Mail
    A Tennessee state trooper who accidentally sent an e-mail proclaiming white pride to 787 state employees has been suspended for 15 days without pay and will have to attend diversity training.

Tenn. State Trooper Suspended Over White Pride E-Mail - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

Fire his sorry ass

Why did he apologize, he meant everything he said.

Why not say, i meant IT and i stand behind my comments and your not going to change me. Fuck diversity.

Comment

so it's ok to proclaim black pride, but not to proclaim white pride?

the country is going down the tubes faster and faster because of these left wing waccos. i wish that story got more publicity. the majority needs to wake up and take this country back!
      “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by husker View Post

the country is going down the tubes faster and faster because of these left wing waccos. i wish that story got more publicity. the majority needs to wake up and take this country back!
        I could not agree more ...

Comment

Monte ... Why fire him??? what did he say wrong to get fired?? he is proud to be a white man ...

is that a crime?? little double standard isn't it???

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
            Monte ... Why fire him??? what did he say wrong to get fired?? he is proud to be a white man ...

is that a crime?? little double standard isn't it???
            Better look out Spark. You may be getting close to a ban J/K.

Double standards dont seem to matter to people. Did the guy break any laws? Only PC rules that make no sense and shouldnt be enforced.

PK
            No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Bet Mayor Nagin would hire him in the chocolate city.
              NBA is a joke

Comment

did you read the whole article or just see the things you wanted. The article says he sent out a mass email with racial epithets and skin head material

I work in an environment 99% white and if I passed around some black pride(with hate louis farrakhan shit among employees I would be(should be) fired immediately. Especially if it contained racial epithets about other races.

It makes sick for anyone who sticks up for someone who is overtly racists,(white or black or whatever) if people are bad then do your job and arrest them. If you cant do your job intelligently without prejudjing then quit and hop in a time machine and jettison back to 1952 in mississippi.

I bet you would love to join him in that time machine and get away from these left winged wackos who expect employees to be professional and unbiased.

I mean how do you watch any of the big three sports without being pissed off?

Comment

the majority needs to wake up and take this country back!
                  By the majority, I suppose you mean the white majority, right? If so, I wonder who all can be included in that privileged group. By the 2020 census it is projected that whites will still be the majority. But if you don't count the Latinos who think of themselves as whites, that majority will be only 60%. So, I guess that's still enough for the whites to be what the Census Bureau in 1852 called 'the governing race'. But who do you include in that 'white majority'. Can I get in? I'm a Scotch-Irish, redneck, poor-white-trash Choctaw Indian from Southeastern Oklahoma. Can someone who has Latino-Caucasian-Asian heritage? Who exactly comprises this privileged majority?

Perhaps you won't have to deal with 2050 when it is projected that there will be no majority race.

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann View Post
                    did you read the whole article or just see the things you wanted. The article says he sent out a mass email with racial epithets and skin head material

I work in an environment 99% white and if I passed around some black pride(with hate louis farrakhan shit among employees I would be(should be) fired immediately. Especially if it contained racial epithets about other races.

It makes sick for anyone who sticks up for someone who is overtly racists,(white or black or whatever) if people are bad then do your job and arrest them. If you cant do your job intelligently without prejudjing then quit and hop in a time machine and jettison back to 1952 in mississippi.

I bet you would love to join him in that time machine and get away from these left winged wackos who expect employees to be professional and unbiased.

I mean how do you watch any of the big three sports without being pissed off?
                    Your correct MM ... I did not read the entire link ... and what he did is not correct but should he really lose his job over it???

I also agree that anyone who is overly racists is not good ... I am far from being a racist but you and I both know growing up in the south side of Chicago it is awfully tough not to be one .. on both sides ... you agree??? There is good and bad in every race ... we all know that ..

I will NOT go back and forth with anyone on this forum about the black/white issue but I do want to ask you something that really burns my arse ... say you did lose your job over sending these e-mails out ... Jesse "jackass" Jackson and Al "ain't too" Sharpton would be on your door step tomorrow .. and Father Flager would be right behind them ... and that, I have a HUGE issue with ,.,,

It feels great that we can discuss this on this forum ... as long as we keep it real ...
                    I am going to post something that I read and I would like to get your opinion on it ..

Comment

Your correct MM ... I did not read the entire link ... and what he did is not correct but should he really lose his job over it???

I also agree that anyone who is overly racists is not good ... I am far from being a racist but you and I both know growing up in the south side of Chicago it is awfully tough not to be one .. on both sides ... you agree??? There is good and bad in every race ... we all know that ..

I will NOT go back and forth with anyone on this forum about the black/white issue but I do want to ask you something that really burns my arse ... say you did lose your job over sending these e-mails out ... Jesse "jackass" Jackson and Al "ain't too" Sharpton would be on your door step tomorrow .. and Father Flager would be right behind them ... and that, I have a HUGE issue with ,.,,

It feels great that we can discuss this on this forum ... as long as we keep it real ...
                      I am going to post something that I read and I would like to get your opinion on it ..

i just read what monte posted also.

spark, there are a lot more people that think like we do than people think. THAT'S the silent majority that i am talking about, and it includes people from all races and nationalities. i am sick of special treatment for ANYONE. imigrants didn't get any special treatment 100 years ago and everyone hated them, they just busted their ass and made something for themselves. why do we have to cater to spanish speaking people or have quotas to give black's jobs? can't they get by and make something for themselves on their own? some of the worst racial thing i have heard have been from blacks about spanish, and spanish about blacks. i don't think anyone has any respect for someone that is given something (including "trust fund kids").
                      “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Hey Husker I will make a deal with you. Lets trade places, let me rule the world, and I will let you say, scream, write" White pride" every 1hr of every minute of every second of the day...

Comment

i just read what monte posted also.

spark, there are a lot more people that think like we do than people think. THAT'S the silent majority that i am talking about, and it includes people from all races and nationalities. i am sick of special treatment for ANYONE. imigrants didn't get any special treatment 100 years ago and everyone hated them, they just busted their ass and made something for themselves. why do we have to cater to spanish speaking people or have quotas to give black's jobs? can't they get by and make something for themselves on their own? some of the worst racial thing i have heard have been from blacks about spanish, and spanish about blacks. i don't think anyone has any respect for someone that is given something (including "trust fund kids").

Great Post ....

Comment

BUCHANAN TO OBAMA
                            By Patrick J. Buchanan

Barack says we need to have a conversation about race in America . Fair enough. But this time, it has to be a two-way conversation. White America needs to be heard from, not just lectured to... This time, the Silent Majority needs to have its convictions, grievances and demands heard. And among them are these:

First, America has been the best country on earth for black folks. It was here that 600,000 black people, brought from Africa in slave ships, grew into a community of 40 million, were introduced to Christian salvation, and reached the greatest levels of freedom and prosperity blacks have ever known. Wright ought to go down on his knees and thank God he is an American.

Second, no people anywhere has done more to lift up blacks than white Americans. Untold trillions have been spent since the ' 60s on welfare, food stamps, rent supplements, Section 8 housing, Pell grants, student loans, legal services, Medicaid, Earned Income Tax Credits and poverty programs designed to bring the African-American community into the mainstream. Governments, businesses and colleges have engaged in discrimination against white folks -- with affirmative action, contract set-asides and quotas -- to advance black applicants over white applicants. Churches, foundations, civic groups, schools and individuals all over America have donated their time and money to support soup kitchens, adult education, day care, retirement and nursing homes for blacks.

We hear the grievances. Where is the gratitude???

Barack talks about new 'ladders of opportunity' for blacks. Let him go to Altoona ? And Johnstown , and ask the white kids in Catholic schools how many were visited lately by Ivy League recruiters handing out scholarships for 'deserving' white kids.? Is white America really responsible for the fact that the crime and incarceration rates for African-Americans are seven times those of white America ? Is it really white America 's fault that illegitimacy in the African-American community has hit 70 percent and the black dropout rate from high schools in some cities has reached 50 percent?

Is that the fault of white America or, first and foremost, a failure of the black community itself?

As for racism, its ugliest manifestation is in interracial crime, and especially interracial crimes of violence. Is Barack Obama aware that while white criminals choose black victims 3 percent of the time, black criminals choose white victims 45 percent of the time?

Is Barack aware that black-on-white rapes are 100 times more common than the reverse, that black-on-white robberies were 139 times as common in the first three years of this decade as the reverse?

We have all heard ad nauseam from the Rev. Al about Tawana Brawley, the Duke rape case and Jena. And all turned out to be hoaxes. But about the epidemic of black assaults on whites that are real, we hear nothing.

Sorry, Barack, some of us have heard it all before, about 40 years and 40 trillion tax dollars ago.

We are a Christian Nation even if Mr. Obama says we are not.

Comment

BUCHANAN TO OBAMA
                              By Patrick J. Buchanan

Barack says we need to have a conversation about race in America . Fair enough. But this time, it has to be a two-way conversation. White America needs to be heard from, not just lectured to... This time, the Silent Majority needs to have its convictions, grievances and demands heard. And among them are these:

First, America has been the best country on earth for black folks. It was here that 600,000 black people, brought from Africa in slave ships, grew into a community of 40 million, were introduced to Christian salvation, and reached the greatest levels of freedom and prosperity blacks have ever known. Wright ought to go down on his knees and thank God he is an American.

Second, no people anywhere has done more to lift up blacks than white Americans. Untold trillions have been spent since the ' 60s on welfare, food stamps, rent supplements, Section 8 housing, Pell grants, student loans, legal services, Medicaid, Earned Income Tax Credits and poverty programs designed to bring the African-American community into the mainstream. Governments, businesses and colleges have engaged in discrimination against white folks -- with affirmative action, contract set-asides and quotas -- to advance black applicants over white applicants. Churches, foundations, civic groups, schools and individuals all over America have donated their time and money to support soup kitchens, adult education, day care, retirement and nursing homes for blacks.

We hear the grievances. Where is the gratitude???

Barack talks about new 'ladders of opportunity' for blacks. Let him go to Altoona ? And Johnstown , and ask the white kids in Catholic schools how many were visited lately by Ivy League recruiters handing out scholarships for 'deserving' white kids.? Is white America really responsible for the fact that the crime and incarceration rates for African-Americans are seven times those of white America ? Is it really white America 's fault that illegitimacy in the African-American community has hit 70 percent and the black dropout rate from high schools in some cities has reached 50 percent?

Is that the fault of white America or, first and foremost, a failure of the black community itself?

As for racism, its ugliest manifestation is in interracial crime, and especially interracial crimes of violence. Is Barack Obama aware that while white criminals choose black victims 3 percent of the time, black criminals choose white victims 45 percent of the time?

Is Barack aware that black-on-white rapes are 100 times more common than the reverse, that black-on-white robberies were 139 times as common in the first three years of this decade as the reverse?

We have all heard ad nauseam from the Rev. Al about Tawana Brawley, the Duke rape case and Jena. And all turned out to be hoaxes. But about the epidemic of black assaults on whites that are real, we hear nothing.

Sorry, Barack, some of us have heard it all before, about 40 years and 40 trillion tax dollars ago.

We are a Christian Nation even if Mr. Obama says we are not.

The PC police will be waiting for buchanon.
                              NBA is a joke

Comment

Working...
                              X