Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas prices are up..............

19% from a year ago.

Wonder what BS is going to come out as Heating Oil / Natural Gas start to go up too ?
    He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Can we invade another Middle Eastern country?

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
      Can we invade another Middle Eastern country?

What did that do to drive down oil??
      NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
        What did that do to drive down oil??
        I think he was being sarcastic..........

Comment

I don't hear the old "Bush is an oil guy and he's making money off us" bullshit now that Obama is in charge.So now who is to blame for the high gas prices.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
            I don't hear the old "Bush is an oil guy and he's making money off us" bullshit now that Obama is in charge.So now who is to blame for the high gas prices.

WHEN BUSH WAS IN OFFICE I WAS PAYING 480 IN CHICAGO.......

NOW ITS 274 AT THE STATION ON MY CORNER......

AND GUESS WHAT V-FAN THE OWNER IS MUSLIM.

Comment

Yeah and this time last year I was paying $1.60s

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post

i have brought this up on other forums. it just proves the clueless spin the dem's promote, and their sheep just eat it up.
                “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

I was just fucking around. Not serious, all dems are tree huggers and all repubs love oil. Anybody that allows themselves to be put a politcal category and that determines what they think on every topic, is an idiot. All leftwingers are this and all rightwingers are that, and you guys just let this shit determine what you think. That's embarrassing, just like these threads.

Comment

well said, BW...unfortunately your point is lost on most who frequent this forum. categorizing complex phenomena into simple dichotomies makes them easier to understand...
                    Last edited by garth; 11-10-2009, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Bush didnt know gas prices were 4.00 a gallon!

a year and a half ago our president didnt even know regular americans were paying 400 dollars a gallon.

How the hell dont you know where the gas prices are?

YouTube - Bush is out of touch on gas prices

This guy was a classic!

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
                        I was just fucking around. Not serious, all dems are tree huggers and all repubs love oil. Anybody that allows themselves to be put a politcal category and that determines what they think on every topic, is an idiot. All leftwingers are this and all rightwingers are that, and you guys just let this shit determine what you think. That's embarrassing, just like these threads.
                        I cant believe I have to go to Members picks every time I log on and read all the crap posted on here...like these poeple posting have nothing better to do .....on a gambling orientated website.... just baffles me how some poeple get by everyday.....actually somewhat humorous!

Great post BTW BW !
                        9-4 = +5.85

Comment

Here's some facts of gas pricing. These are accurate figures and the source is the US Energy Information Administration Statistics. if anyone wants the link to the chart, I'll be more than happy to post it.

When Clinton's presidency started, gas prices were $1.06 per gallon and ended at $1.44 per gallon at the end of 2000.

When Bush took office, gas prices were $1.44 per gallon and reached an all time high of $4.16 per gallon on July 7th 2008. Gas prices fell to $1.73 in his last 5 months of office.

Prices were $1.73 when Obama took office and have risen to $2.72

On a trading commodities level, gas prices were going to rise after such a huge sell off at the end of 2008. In the first 6 months of 2009, they rose 80 cents to $2.57 in June of 2009. They've risen 20 cents in the last 6 months.

Economists say prices should stay even for the remainder of the year.

KAZ
                          [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann View Post
                            WHEN BUSH WAS IN OFFICE I WAS PAYING 480 IN CHICAGO.......

NOW ITS 274 AT THE STATION ON MY CORNER......

AND GUESS WHAT V-FAN THE OWNER IS MUSLIM.
                            another dumbass remark, mods plz look into this racist person, he is making fun of muslims
                            jordanrules..................

Comment

Working...
                            X