Rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rant

Fuck you Celtics, win by 2 against the Div 1-AA T'Wolves? Horseshit, you know it, I know it, Tim Donaghy knows it, Santa Clause knows it.

Only to switch over to the NYY game and have to hear Jay-Z's "New York" song. Am I going to have to hear this song every fucking day? It's been out for about six months, but Yankee stadium apparently thinks Jay-Z is the in-game equivalent of Sinatra.

While we are at it, fuck the Yankees, fuck the cheating son of a bitch A-Rod, fuck FOX for having to show us Kate Hudson after every pitch. For having to show us what Jeter is doing in the dugout in between innings.

Then to top it off, switch over to ESPNnews. And have watch that stupid GEICO commercial, with that stupid fucking googely eyes, with that dumbass song. It doesn't make any sense, AT ALL, why would money have eyes? I don't understand? Why would there be a song sorrounding the money with googely eyes? Does anyone else not get it.

Fuck the Celtics
    Fuck the Yankees
    Fuck FOX
    Fuck GEICO

Hey trims, I win.
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Agreed!!!!! lmao

Comment

That was a shocker to me also mavs ... i honestly thought they would win by 25 ...

Comment

Thats a pretty good rant Mavs!

Busting on Geico
        NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
          That was a shocker to me also mavs ... i honestly thought they would win by 25 ...
          Who the Yankees? They're up 4 with three innings left, but with their cheating inflated lineup, and the Phillies shit bullpen I wouldn't put it past them, I guess we will wait and see....

Comment

Wow! I sure am glad that this rant will be in a protected thread I won't stumble upon. Way to get it out Mavs!!

Comment

Hey, I kind of like the little money dude

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                Hey, I kind of like the little money dude
                Of course you would.

Comment

Until baseball institues an actual fucking salary cap like all other major sports leagues I could care less about it!!!
                  SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

And also how long has Matsui and been in the US and still cant fucking speak English? How much money do you make? You cant buy the best fucking language teacher money can buy or actually attempt to learn it? What a joke!

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                      Who the Yankees? They're up 4 with three innings left, but with their cheating inflated lineup, and the Phillies shit bullpen I wouldn't put it past them, I guess we will wait and see....
                      I agree baseball is a joke no other sports leagues allow you to fucking cheat and/or buy Championships

Comment

no, you're not the only one who doesn't get it (the Geico commercial). it's very fucking stupid. they shoulda just stuck with the lizard.

Comment

Until baseball institues an actual fucking salary cap like all other major sports leagues I could care less about it!!!

agree baseball is a joke no other sports leagues allow you to fucking cheat and/or buy Championships

you tell em CHADO........you're right on top of everything regarding baseball, how the players speak, how champioships are bought.......

LMAO

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                          X