Didnt OBAMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didnt OBAMA

say in his presidents speech that he read from the teleprompter that he promised to close Guantan BAY prision???
    ALL u believed what he says b/c after all he is the CHOSEN one, i was just wondering if the base is closed???
    YOU Dems bashed Bush daily for it, i dont hear anything in the media about it???
    jordanrules..................

Comment

Calm down jordan. Just relax, get your morning paper and have a bowl of these and everything is going to be alright. It says so right on the box

There's HOPE in every bowl
      He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Here's a comedy that will take your mind off of everything

He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Why don't you give him a couple more hours since he's trying to undo 8 years of damage

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
            Why don't you give him a couple more hours since he's trying to undo 8 years of damage

KAZ
            [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
              And the 8 years before that ran smoothly except for a few hiccups and swallows
              You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

I wasn't aware of all the job losses and the economy tanking during the previous 8 years.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                  I wasn't aware of all the job losses and the economy tanking during the previous 8 years.
                  You're serious?

Comment

Originally posted by PhilJr View Post
                    And the 8 years before that ran smoothly except for a few hiccups and swallows
                    Those 8 years were great, and these jokers will tell you it was because of Bush Sr, yet now that things are bad, they'll blame it on the guy that's been in office for 300 days, not the guy that just fucked up for 8 years. Zero credibility.

Comment

I guess those illegal invasions we still have going on over there in Iraq and Afghanistan (remember those?), that were started about 8 years ago and are going to cost the tax payers a trillion or two, probably have nothing to do with our economy right?

Comment

Originally posted by Meg29 View Post
                        I guess those illegal invasions we still have going on over there in Iraq and Afghanistan (remember those?), that were started about 8 years ago and are going to cost the tax payers a trillion or two, probably have nothing to do with our economy right?
                        Illegal invasions???

Comment

KB, make a note of what I am about to say here ...

20 years from now NO ONE will admit that they voted for this guy ... I do not care who it is ... your brother, mother, father ... NO ONE will admit that they voted for the WORST President ever ...

Take that to the bank kid

Comment

Originally posted by Meg29 View Post
                            And no, not nearly as much as all these welfare programs going on now will/are. I have no problem spending as much money as needed to wipe out terrorism.

Comment

Really? During the Bush years, unemployment reached 6.5%, the highest in 14 years. The stock market dropped below 7000 for the first time in six years. The cost of the Bush war has gone into the trillions and gas prices reached $5 a gallon...Were we living in the same country?

I'll take gas prices steady at $2.75, the stock market reaching 10,000 for the first time in the past year and a half and troops being being sent home from a useless war of lies for the first 10 months.

KAZ
                              [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Working...
                              X