George W. Bush Throws First Pitch in Japan Series Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George W. Bush Throws First Pitch in Japan Series Game

Not everyone, however, was glad to see the former president, AP reports. Outside the stadium, dozens of demonstrators marched and carried signs, which bore messages such as "Bush, Go to Jail" and "Arrest War Criminal Bush," to protest the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq initiated by the Bush administration. One protester even hurled his shoes at the former president in an apparent imitation of Iraqi journalist Muntazer al-Zaidi, who got prison time for throwing his own shoes at Mr. Bush during a 2008 press conference in Baghdad.

George W. Bush posts - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

If I was him, I'd just stay on my ranch!
    Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

It has always been my perception that humans in general, in this case the Japanese protesters, have always been envious of what they can't have, in this case The United States of America.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
        It has always been my perception that humans in general, in this case the Japanese protesters, have always been envious of what they can't have, in this case The United States of America.
        NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
          u cant say that KB........they can have whatever they want!!!! Just write obama and tell them what u want, he will do it!!!!!

what a disgrace this DEM party is......
          we will continue to bring it to light on this site, that its a bunch of frauds and liars on the left side
          jordanrules..................

Comment

Working...
          X