Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ways to liven up the forum

1) have ACORN get out and sign up some new members

2) when 2 or more members start to argue, have SEIU rough up the Conservative

3) Redistribution of Forum Wealth - those members who post their plays and make a profit will have to split it with those who post and lose for that day

4) get some Stimulus Money and run a "What does Ted Kennedy mean to me" essay contest

5) have a Nancy & Harry 24 hour Bobblehead giveaway

6) have World Wide Web Guru Al Gore shut down other forums and redirect their computers here

7) have a live posting feed scroll the bottom of The Rachel Maddow Show on MSNBC

8) set up a special forum just for Guantanamo Detainees so they can post their picks at the Taliban Games
    He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

OMG

Comment

LMAO nice
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

some of this really goes on.....When reading this i asked myself this ?

HOW IN THE HELL CAN AN AMERICAN CITIZEN BE A LIBERAL??????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????
          jordanrules..................

Comment

what happened to all the libs? are they all in hiding?
            “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

3) Redistribution of Forum Wealth - those members who post their plays and make a profit will have to split it with those who post and lose for that day

red bull thru my nose, too funny
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
              X