norv fucking turner does it again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• norv fucking turner does it again

Didnt learn enough against the ravens moron????3rd and goal you take l.t out of the game and run sproles right up the gut to get stopped.

Ray lewis slammed you guys on this play 3 weeks ago to end a game, so what do you do? You run the same ass stupid play again.

God this guy is brutal.

He's terrible.

Comment

yeah it's bad

Comment

So what happens the very next play after you kick a field goal broncos return for a touchdown

Typical norv turner football at its best. He didnt throw to the end zone one fucking time.

Comment

I'm in San Diego and I can tell you that every caller on the post game show and every caller on sports radio this morning has said the same thing - that was the turning point of the game.

Comment

He's the worst. Just gutless and clueless. LT was clearly livid when being pulled on the first drive that ended up a FG. What kind of call was that? It's no gimme that LT scorres, but there was no was Sproles was going to. 2 weeks to prepare and that was their best effort. Norv will be out and I'm betting Holmgren is in next season.

Comment

Blame it on Norv all you want, but the bottom line is that the Charger defense is awful. They don't know how to get off the field.

Comment

Originally posted by MrReporter View Post
                Blame it on Norv all you want, but the bottom line is that the Charger defense is awful. They don't know how to get off the field.

Comment

Originally posted by hokie99 View Post
                  He's the worst. Just gutless and clueless. LT was clearly livid when being pulled on the first drive that ended up a FG. What kind of call was that? It's no gimme that LT scorres, but there was no was Sproles was going to. 2 weeks to prepare and that was their best effort. Norv will be out and I'm betting Holmgren is in next season.
                  AJ Smith needs to be out as well... He hired Norv after an already proven shitting coaching record. He got rid of Schottenheimer for Norv???

Comment

Norv sucks, but I learned a lot from that game yesterday. Denver was putting pressure on Rivers all game. Denver D is pretty good, but more importantly, SD O line is terrible. And San Diego's D put no pressure on Orton. With all that said, I still think San Diego can put up some points, with all the weapons they have, but their D is gonna give up a lot of points. Play overs in San Diego games.

Comment

He's failed everywhere he's been a head coach. I'm not sure why he keeps getting jobs.

Comment

That clown needs to be fired after the season...too many good coaches out there to hire and I think everyone has seen enough of Norv to know he isn't getting the job done...what a waste of talent out in SD

Comment

guy is still horrible MM
                          jordanrules..................

Comment

Originally posted by jordanrules23 View Post
                            guy is still horrible MM
                            all of his glory will be on full display next monday night jordan against the steelers............

Comment

Norv can take his fucking brother with him!

Comment

Working...
                              X