No announcement yet.

George W. Bush's Resume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah....I suppose you're right. We'll never change the opinon of each other. Luckily there are people who change their political opinions or we would always have the same party in office. Cuz guys like us aren't changing.

Later...

KAZ
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by kim61299
      And saying that a president is responsible for the deaths of soldiers at war is completely ignorant.

Lincoln started the civil war - I guess he is responsible for those hundreds of thousands of deaths.

Washington started the revolutionary war - he is responsible for thousands of deaths.

Nixon, JFK, LBJ, Truman, Jackson, FD, Teddy, Van Buren, Wilson - shit the list could go on and on and on and on.
      Give up bro. You can't argue with a numbnuts like Kaz. He will only see what he wants to see, no matter how narrow minded it is. Might as well piss in the wind then try to reason with a pea brain.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
        Give up bro. You can't argue with a numbnuts like Kaz. He will only see what he wants to see, no matter how narrow minded it is. Might as well piss in the wind then try to reason with a pea brain.
        You see Kim....I just figured you were an ignorant redneck prick like KB. At least you have a college degree.

Spark another one up KB, I think there are a couple more brain cells left for you to kill....

KAZ
        [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog
          You see Kim....I just figured you were an ignorant redneck prick like KB. At least you have a college degree.

Spark another one up KB, I think there are a couple more brain cells left for you to kill....

KAZ
          Go teach photog to some liberal hippies that give could give a fuck less besides earning an easy elective credit

Comment

Originally posted by kim61299
            You mean we have a leader who is religious and not afraid to let people know about his faith in Jesus Christ?????? What is this world coming to???? Damn it! When will we get an atheist president?
            I would LOVE an atheist President for a change. If God has been talking to our leaders, as some have said. Than God has been fucking up our country for sometime now. Religion; What a joke!

Comment

Working...
            X