I DESCRIBE This weekend in MLB. IT FUCKIN SUCKED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I DESCRIBE This weekend in MLB. IT FUCKIN SUCKED

interleague baseball can kiss my fucking ass. toughest weekend of the season. can't imagine too many people doing well this weekend. fuck the redsox, orioles, arizona, especially. i said my peace. have a nice night.
    THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
    your word is your bond

Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

i had a nice weekend with bases

Comment

Originally posted by ELJUGO
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Did just fine....Bet the Twins all 3 games, won 2/3....bet Detroit yesterday in a great spot and they hit.....

Won 3/4

It is amazing......every weekend the big chalk doesnt get it done you start a thread bashing MLB and the world.......if you bet big chalk constantly just b/c its Boston or NYY, you will not make $.

Not trying to bash you, but this is like the 5th thread in 3 weeks by you crying about the big chalk going down.

Comment

Can someone back me up here or am I way off base?

Comment

This thread is very surprising to me.

Comment

anyone see chado cry like a baby last night!!!!!! check out his thread last night
                your word is your bond

Comment

I needed to vent!!!!! sorry boys
                  your word is your bond

Comment

Originally posted by trimsknows
                    anyone see chado cry like a baby last night!!!!!! check out his thread last night
                    WTF do I have to do with this? Everybody vents every now and then but you are the king venter...
                    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

GholdenGreak

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
                      i had a nice weekend with bases
                      yes you did....

Friday 2-6 for -8.90 units
                      Sat 7-6 for +9.60 units
                      Overall 9-12 for +0.70 units

AS OF 6;00 Sunday
                      you're 2-4 for -4.00 units...wow

Pending bets are
                      Cinn
                      SD
                      Texas
                      Dodgers....

yes you did have, and are having a nice weekend with bases.....

keep em coming GREAK

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
                        yes you did....

Sat 7-6 for +9.60 units

AS OF 6;00 Sunday

Pending bets are
                        Cinn
                        SD
                        Texas
                        Dodgers....

keep em coming GREAK
                        SINCE WHEN DID THE WEEKEND INCLUDE FRIDAYS -- ARE WE ON 4 DAY WORKWEEKS IN THE U.S. NOW AND I DIDNT KNOW ABOUT IT ?

THERE ARE CERTAIN THINGS CALLED PARLAYS AND ROUND ROBINS -- HIT A FEW OF THOSE THAT YOU WOULDNT KNOW ABOUT

KEEP UP WITH THE CHILDISH CRAP AND YOU WILL BE THE OLDEST MEMBER EVER BANED captain
                        Last edited by GOLDENGREEK; 06-29-2008, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
                          yes you did....

Sat 7-6 for +9.60 units

AS OF 6;00 Sunday

Pending bets are
                          Cinn
                          SD
                          Texas
                          Dodgers....

keep em coming GREAK

Since you are a record keeper, will you be keeping Wayne's records updated as I don't think he's updated for a while now. Or maybe with a 6 week break, you both can do it since you "demand" EVERYONE keeps their records updated. There are several others who have no updates, so hopefully you will be tracking them too. Yet you go after Greek only?

Comment

Originally posted by mortgageguy
                            Since you are a record keeper, will you be keeping Wayne's records updated as I don't think he's updated for a while now. Or maybe with a 6 week break, you both can do it since you "demand" EVERYONE keeps their records updated. There are several others who have no updates, so hopefully you will be tracking them too. Yet you go after Greek only?
                            HE HIMSELF ALSO ONLY TELLS YOU WHAT HE DID THE DAY BEFORE - WHERE ARE HIS RECORDS HE DEMANDS EVERYONE TO KEEP ?

HE HAS A HARD ON FOR ME -- I MEAN I KNOW IM AN ATTRACTIVE GUY BUT THIS IS GETTING REDICULOUS

HE IS PETTY AND CHILDISH AND IS UPSET THAT I DISAGRED WITH HIM ON CERTAIN ISSUES AND PROVED HIM WRONG

A BITTER BETTY IF YOU WILL

Comment

mortageguy

Originally posted by mortgageguy
                              never once said people had to keep records....but did say if they did, they should show em all, and not embilish, as GREAKS post above.......

Wayne updates his record, and shows his record through such and such a date....GREAK does not....where does his record stop, and where does he go to update it......

he also answers he had some round robins, and parlays, that I didn't know about....

well, I know this for sure.....your record here, only consists of what you post, not mystery games after the fact....

I'm not after GREAK alone, but he keeps on trying to paint good pictures, when they are not there....

I'm sure you were recruited to help support his cause.....If you can't see what I'm saying, then you've got a problem too....

Never said.....one had to keep records....said if you do, keep em accurate, and don't embilish winners, and mitigate writeups on the losers....

go back and read the posts.....then reply....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                              X