another loss for the anti-american liberals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another loss for the anti-american liberals

news from washington that the supreme court has struck down the DC ban for the right to bear arms, 5-4....four libs voted for the ban and 4 conservatives voted against it, and 1 swing voter voted in favor for gun owners,,,

so the libs are trying to make this a 1 gov world still by wanting the 2nd amendment gone, how someone can call themselves an AMERICAN and be a LIBERAL is beyond me
    jordanrules..................

Jordan,

It is scary that if there were one more lib on the court we would no longer have a 2nd amendment. Libs are intent on changing the constitution to fit their agenda's.

One pussy lib lawyer was crying today that this ruling will cost 1000's of lives. I say it will help save lives by preventing criminals from having nothing to fear from law abiding citizens.

I suppose all criminals will turn in thier weapons and abide by a ban. Get real people.

If a criminal knows that you may have a weapon in your house, he would be much less likely to break in. On the otherhand, if he knows you are not protected, he has less to fear. Are you willing to wait for the police to show up when someone is trying to break into your house and do you or your family harm? not me.

Outlawing guns would be as hard to control as outlawing drugs. Do you really think criminals will not be able to get them?
    NBA is a joke

Comment

I'm an independent and I'm voting for Obama, the only way this government gets my gun is by prying it out of my cold dead hand!!!!
      Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Well, guess what will happen to your right to bear arms if Obama gets to nominate a Supreme court member.

Obama is skating all around this gun issue now.
        NBA is a joke

Comment

I think Obamma is our best option, McCain scares the shit out of me......like I said, out of my cold dead hands. No one's taking my weapon!

Comment

Neither candidate is good, best hope is to keep government out of our lives and let the people do thier jobs and enjoy our freedom.
            NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1
              Neither candidate is good, best hope is to keep government out of our lives and let the people do thier jobs and enjoy our freedom.
              I SECOND THAT! Lets hope for the best, we surely need to get this country going in the right direction.

Comment

obama has already banned guns in wilmette county in ILL, and a person robbed a house and a guy shot him and he was arrested for having a gun.......what a fucking travesty
                jordanrules..................

Comment

Working...
                X