Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 questions.........

why hasnt the LIB media been reporting that we are winning in Iraq

2....Why has the LIB media been reporting that Bush has done an awesome job with the floods in the midwest????

3...Bush wants to start drilling in Anwar and American soil but the Dems are not approving it b/c it will hurt a polar bear? So why does Pelosi pass the bill until next week when we should start now??? The Congress which are DEMS have beeb in control for awhile now and ive seen no CHANGES the Huissen preaches.........
    jordanrules..................

1 question

Comment

Nex, you're just full of great input today. Keep up the good work

Comment

Originally posted by longnex
        1 question

yea i know lib americans saY WHO GIVES A FUCK ON A WAR????? YOU PROVE MY DAILY POINT ABOUT YOU LIBS

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
          Nex, you're just full of great input today. Keep up the good work
          KB HES JUST UPSET THAT HE HAS DUSTY RUSTY AS HIS MANAGER

Comment

Originally posted by jordanrules23
            KB HES JUST UPSET THAT HE HAS DUSTY RUSTY AS HIS MANAGER
            That is true. I hate Dusty.

Comment

Originally posted by jordanrules23
              why hasnt the LIB media been reporting that we are winning in Iraq I thought we won this war 5 years ago according to Bush

2....Why has the LIB media been reporting that Bush has done an awesome job with the floods in the midwest???? He has to do an awesome job, he is the President ....when he doesnt is when it should get reported to the rest of America

3...Bush wants to start drilling in Anwar and American soil but the Dems are not approving it b/c it will hurt a polar bear? So why does Pelosi pass the bill until next week when we should start now??? The Congress which are DEMS have beeb in control for awhile now and ive seen no CHANGES the Huissen preaches.........
              Drilling for American oil is pointless and futile if we cant refine it

PEACE

Comment

Working...
              X