Bush misused Iraq intelligence - US Senate report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbsooner21
    I don't think it's fair to call me a hypocrite. Only beef I have is with high gas prices, and that still doesn't bother me too bad. Maybe it's a product of where I live, but the economy is good here, housing market is excellent, plenty of jobs to be had. OKC was voted #1 recession proof city by Forbes though, so it may be just my location.
    How cheap is real estate down there? Say for an acre of commercial property? An acre of resedential property?

I think these booms that we see in America take place from time to time has hit the Plains....i know some people who started up in Arizona with some small businesses (Hungry Howies) and bought some land for cheap prices have become rich in a matter of 10-15 years once that land zoomed up in price.

It might be a great idea to move into the Plains and start over there...I know I have thought about leaving Michigan its just that I am way 2 rooted here and will be nearly impossible.

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
      I don't think it's fair to call me a hypocrite. Only beef I have is with high gas prices, and that still doesn't bother me too bad. Maybe it's a product of where I live, but the economy is good here, housing market is excellent, plenty of jobs to be had. OKC was voted #1 recession proof city by Forbes though, so it may be just my location.
      I am glad that things are going well for you but with the jobs report that came out yesterday showed the biggest one month jump in unemployment in 22 years, oil per barrell increased over $10 in one day and the stock market dropped over 300pts yesterday. I promise that when we look at our 401ks or IRAs it effected everybody. I am in the mortgage business and I am having one of my best years but I have enough empathy for my fellow american when I see them being bent over and fuckd ova & ova again History is already showing that the Bush administration allowed its people to rape and pillaged this country.(Hallaburtain, black water and the other companies that was rewarded with no bid contracts) Simple question where is the Starr report? If we can impeach someone for getting some head. What should we do for someone who got people killed based upon a lie?

Comment

W went after Saddam for his father....W is a self serving dumbass!
        Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Working...
        X