Bill Clinton making a fool of himself again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Clinton making a fool of himself again

Has this former President have any shread of decency left?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ReBygJ9aGV4
    NBA is a joke

This guy

and hiz fat azz wife -are lying-phonies-fughin Joke

Comment

carter is far worse than clinton, he's still embarrassing himself.
      boxing 7-3 +12.95 units

Comment

Originally posted by amhlilhaus
        carter is far worse than clinton, he's still embarrassing himself.
        monte, whos jimmy carter
        jordanrules..................

Comment

All former presidents should stay out of sight, especially Clinton and Carter. They have already disgraced themselves enough.
          NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1
            All former presidents should stay out of sight, especially Clinton and Carter. They have already disgraced themselves enough.

AS YOU PULL UP TO YOUR LOCAL GAS STATION TO PAY 5.00 BUCKS A GALLON AND PROBABLY SOMEONE IN YOUR EXTENDED FAMILY RISKING THEIR LIFE IN A USELESS WAR.

AT LEAST JIMMY CARTER WAS KICKED OUT AFTER HE FUCKED UP IN IRAN.

SOME PEA BRAINS IN THIS COUNTRY STILL WENT AND VOTED THIS MORON BACK INTO OFFICE AFTER WE HAD THE LARGEST ATTACK ON USA SOIL ON HIS WATCH.

KEEPING MAKING EXCUSES....AT LEAST HE IS REPUBLICAN RIGHT??????????

Comment

9/11 did happen on his watch. As you know it was planned for years by Bin Laden who Clinton would not take out when he had several opportunities. You want to keep playing the blame game?

What would you have done about it nothing?

I thought all you Democrats are happy to see the high prices, that way we can be more like Europe right?
              NBA is a joke

Comment

9/11 did happen on his watch. As you know it was planned for years by Bin Laden who Clinton would not take out when he had several opportunities. You want to keep playing the blame game?

What would you have done about it nothing?

I thought all you Democrats are happy to see the high prices, that way we can be more like Europe right?

HEY LETS BLAME ART HOWE OR BOBBY VALENTINE FOR THE METS TROUBLES NOW SEEING HOW THEY WERE THERE BEFORE RANDOLPH RIGHT??

YOU STILL HAVENT ANSWERED THE QUESTION IF CLINTON OR OBAMA WAS IN OFFICE DURING 9-11 IM SURE YOU WOULDNT BLAME NEITHR ONE OF THEM RIGHT???

YOUR HYPOCRISY HAS YOU SEEING LESS THAN STEVIE WONDER RIGHT NOW.

WAKE UP. PATRIOT

Comment

MM - did you undersand my post, Clinton had every reason to take him out and could have prevented 9/11. I only say that since you lefties have to try and blame Bush for it. Sure he was in office all of about 8 months before it happened. The people to blame are these Islamist extremists nutjobs who want to cut your heads off. Bush at least had the balls to go after these bastards. Why doesn't the media report the facts that we have not been attacked here since 9/11? We have weakened Al Quaida tto the point that they are not much of a factor.

BTW, if Obama wins, which he won't, even he would not be stupid enough to leave the middle east. Your leaders Harry Ried and Nancy Pelosi had the power to end the war and cut off the funds. Why don't they??
                  NBA is a joke

Comment

MM - did you undersand my post, Clinton had every reason to take him out and could have prevented 9/11. I only say that since you lefties have to try and blame Bush for it. Sure he was in office all of about 8 months before it happened. The people to blame are these Islamist extremists nutjobs who want to cut your heads off. Bush at least had the balls to go after these bastards. Why doesn't the media report the facts that we have not been attacked here since 9/11? We have weakened Al Quaida tto the point that they are not much of a factor.

BTW, if Obama wins, which he won't, even he would not be stupid enough to leave the middle east. Your leaders Harry Ried and Nancy Pelosi had the power to end the war and cut off the funds. Why don't they??

OK IF WERE GOING TO GO THIS ROUTE BUSH SENIOR HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO TAKE BIN LADEN(TOO BUSY MAKING DEALS WITH HIM AND HIS FAMILY) OUT AND HE DIDNT. WE CAN GO ROUND AND ROUND ON THIS BUT YOUR GET TOUGH NATIONAL SECURITY PRESIDENT FAILED THIS COUNTRY AND YOU CANT EVEN ADMIT THIS.

MAYBE OBAMA WONT WIN, NOT BECAUSE HE ISNT THE BETTER CANDIDATE BUT BECAUSE GUYS LIKE YOU WOULD NEVER VOTE FOR A MINORITY.

THE BIGGEST ATTACK HAPPENED IN THIS COUNTRY WHILE YOUR MORONIC CHOICE WAS IN OFFICE AND GUESS WHAT HIS DAD IS STILL MAKING DEALS WITH THE FAMILY.

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann
                      OK IF WERE GOING TO GO THIS ROUTE BUSH SENIOR HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO TAKE BIN LADEN(TOO BUSY MAKING DEALS WITH HIM AND HIS FAMILY) OUT AND HE DIDNT. WE CAN GO ROUND AND ROUND ON THIS BUT YOUR GET TOUGH NATIONAL SECURITY PRESIDENT FAILED THIS COUNTRY AND YOU CANT EVEN ADMIT THIS.

MAYBE OBAMA WONT WIN, NOT BECAUSE HE ISNT THE BETTER CANDIDATE BUT BECAUSE GUYS LIKE YOU WOULD NEVER VOTE FOR A MINORITY.

THE BIGGEST ATTACK HAPPENED IN THIS COUNTRY WHILE YOUR MORONIC CHOICE WAS IN OFFICE AND GUESS WHAT HIS DAD IS STILL MAKING DEALS WITH THE FAMILY.
                      Is your Cap lock button stuck or are you screaming?? Just curious
                      Questions, comments, complaints:
                      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                        Is your Cap lock button stuck or are you screaming?? Just curious
                        Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack

I had to ask
                          Questions, comments, complaints:
                          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann
                            AS YOU PULL UP TO YOUR LOCAL GAS STATION TO PAY 5.00 BUCKS A GALLON AND PROBABLY SOMEONE IN YOUR EXTENDED FAMILY RISKING THEIR LIFE IN A USELESS WAR.

AT LEAST JIMMY CARTER WAS KICKED OUT AFTER HE FUCKED UP IN IRAN.

SOME PEA BRAINS IN THIS COUNTRY STILL WENT AND VOTED THIS MORON BACK INTO OFFICE AFTER WE HAD THE LARGEST ATTACK ON USA SOIL ON HIS WATCH.

KEEPING MAKING EXCUSES....AT LEAST HE IS REPUBLICAN RIGHT??????????
                            Back in 1994, Clinton vetoed a bill to drill in ANWR. if he lets it go, maybe gas would be lower?? Who knows. I see these prices rising from the Wall Streeters who are rising the futures prices. Maybe I'm wrong or partially right. I know the demand from China & India doesnt help, but I have heard that we are not using that much more than we did a few years back.
                            He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol
                              but I have heard that we are not using that much more than we did a few years back.
                              I find that a little hard to believe seeing that just about everyone feels a need to drive a BIG Hummer, or SUV now a days. It still kills me that about a year ago, someone driving in their BIG SUV and they cut me off while I was driving my little Chevy cavalier to avoid a puddle of fucking water! I still want to ask the guy; WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU BUY THE SUV FOR ASSHOLE, TO DIRVE OVER YOU NEIGHBORS FLOWER BED? AND YES, I AM YELLING

Comment

Working...
                              X