Bush's War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BettorsChat
    So in your theory every one of the 8500 members is bought off.

Again no one cares about the fat ass Oprah
    Of course you don't care about Oprah as it weakens your case

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21
      Of course you don't care about Oprah as it weakens your case

Oprah doesn't mean shit and if you think she does then I really don't know what more to tell you......

Comment

Again putting words is ones mouth. I don't see were Buddy condones what the preacher says. He's stating that the guy has did a lot of good in his community and theres many things the media is leaving out.

refuted with concrete evidence like no weapons of mass destruction?
        kind of like what's happening in Iraq???

Comment

Oprah doesn't mean shit and if you think she does then I really don't know what more to tell you......
          It weakens your case as it shows she has better judgement than Obama to sit there and listen to your dad spew hatred for the white man

Comment

kind of like what's happening in Iraq???
            I agree KB there was no weapons of mass destruction

I think the media has openings for anyone wanting to go too Iraq and report for them.

Comment

It weakens your case as it shows she has better judgement than Obama to sit there and listen to your dad spew hatred for the white man
              So wright is Obamas dad?

Do you really think that, because Oprah quit that church has any bearing on Obama and his chances of winning the election?

Unless things changed she endorsed Obama. So I guess her Judgement is lacking.

Or are you just trying to agitate me again?

Comment

So wright is Obamas dad?

Do you really think that, because Oprah quit that church has any bearing on Obama and his chances of winning the election?

Unless things changed she endorsed Obama. So I guess her Judgement is lacking.

Or are you just trying to agitate me again?
                I think it shows better judgement on her part than Obama's is all I'm saying. If you want a Prez that doesn't have any better judgement than that to go along with his inexperience, God help us with our foreign policies

Comment

I think it shows better judgement on her part than Obama's is all I'm saying. If you want a Prez that doesn't have any better judgement than that to go along with his inexperience, God help us with our foreign policies
                  And Bush had experience? LMFAO

And I'm more worried about the problems here than overseas. Wich is what America needs to be concentrating on most of the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by flarendep1
                    BuddyLuv, didn't the UN have countless violations against Saddam. He would not comply, it took the USA to do he UN's work.

Also, Congress and the Clinton Admin before had the same bad intel reports. Congress voted for this war as well, lets not just bash Bush. Who will you guys have to kick around when he is gone?

I think the only violations at the time were that Saddam was not letting in the inspectors in to look for WMD. There was also a no fly zone imposed in Northern and Southern Iraq. Not too mention the abilty to take satellite photos of movement or what was thought to be suspishes activity.

Saddam said he didn't have WMD. I can't speak for Saddam but I guess enough was enough. I mean if you don't have WMD you don't have WMD. The inspectors have been there, and they never found anything as far as I can remember. I guess just like anyone you get tired of the bullshit after a while and you stand up for yourself. I think that's what Saddam did. Big mistake on his part to say the least.

Dispite having satellite photos of suspishes activitys, and cartoon drawings of these moble labs that were suppose to be running around making WMD. The inspectors never found anything, and when we went in we found NOTHING. Then the story is, well they moved them all to Syria which is a bunch of crap.

As far as Congress goes. Talk about being caught between a rock and a hard place. (No pun intended) How do you vote no to go to war after being attacked? You don't, but you don't give Bush a blank check to go to war on his own free will. The Democrat Congress has to be blamed for that. Not everyone voted to go to war though. (D) Dennis Kucinich and (R) Ron Paul were two that voted against the war from the start. They had the foresight of this from day 1, and both were running for President in 08. And they are the ones that are laughed at.

Comment

First I don't view him as black. I view him as what he is which is a black and white man. His mother is white while his father is black. He was raised by his white grandparents.

And just, because his preacher is a damn idiot and believes stupid shit doesn't mean Obama does now does it? And why isn't anyone talking about McCains preacher?
                      mR MUSLIM MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      jordanrules..................

Comment

YOU GOT YOUR ONE OR TWO THINGS THATS HAPPENED TO SAY THATS WHY IM NOT VOTING FOR HIM.

BE HAPPY, YOU WERENT VOTING FOR HIM ANYWAY.

Comment

• Originally posted by jordanrules23
                          mR MUSLIM MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE KEEP SPEWING YOUR HATE AND RACISM. IM NOT MUSLIM AND DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEIR RELIGION. MC VEY AND HIS BUDDY WERENT MUSLIM.

DONT HEAR YOU SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT THEM.

Comment

And Bush had experience? LMFAO

And I'm more worried about the problems here than overseas. Wich is what America needs to be concentrating on most of the time.

BUSH HAD EXPERIENCE IN SLICING AND DICING IN TEXAS.

Comment

• Originally posted by musclemann
                              YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE KEEP SPEWING YOUR HATE AND RACISM. IM NOT MUSLIM AND DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEIR RELIGION. MC VEY AND HIS BUDDY WERENT MUSLIM.

DONT HEAR YOU SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT THEM.
                              typical dem response........
                              are you applying to be montes sidekick????
                              jordanrules..................

Comment

You're so racist its not even funny!
                                Well said sir! Well played and well debated. Was flare right about the name-calling?
                                Can Barack tell me what a "typical" white person is please?

Comment

Working...
                                X