I don't think McCain can beat Obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think McCain can beat Obama

It's looking like the bottom is falling out on Hillary. She has just changed her campaign manager, and her money is used up. Obama had a big Saturday and won Maine today. This is not good news for McCain imo. I really think McCain wins if it's a Hillary/McCain contest, but I don't think that will be the case with a Obama/McCain contest. Obama will get the women, the black, the young, and the latin vote. Leaving McCain with the military, the old, the rich, and Jordan Not enough imo to beat Obama. Johnny better start talking up Hillary if he wants a shot at the White House.

You're subject is right, but I think HIllary still gets the nom. She'll easily win Ohio and Texas on March 4. Should be interesting though. I think McCain beats Hillary b/c of her "high negatives."
    O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

I can see the low blows by McCain already about Obama. He's Muslim, spent 2 years in a Muslim school as a child, doesn't have enough experience and doesn't put his hand on over his heart during the pledge of allegiance.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
        I can see the low blows by McCain already about Obama. He's Muslim, spent 2 years in a Muslim school as a child, doesn't have enough experience and doesn't put his hand on over his heart during the pledge of allegiance.
        and whats wrong with that??? u want a president who doesnt put his hand over his heart???? , oh yea your one of the liberals who wants that stricken from the schools
        jordanrules..................

Comment

If Hillary loses, I wonder if they will want a recount. Should be fun.
          NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by jordanrules23
            and whats wrong with that??? u want a president who doesnt put his hand over his heart???? , oh yea your one of the liberals who wants that stricken from the schools
            Nah, I would rather have an idiot in there that will keep doing the same thing the dumbest and worst President we've had has been doing=Not a damn thing except fucking everything up on top of being a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
              Nah, I would rather have an idiot in there that will keep doing the same thing the dumbest and worst President we've had has been doing=Not a damn thing except fucking everything up on top of being a liar.
              I DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THAT WOMAN"
              SIGNED mONTE'S HERO,
              WILLAM RODHAM HILLARY CLINTON

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1
                If Hillary loses, I wonder if they will want a recount. Should be fun.
                SHE DOESNT COUNT, SHE JUST GIVES FREE SHIT OUT

Comment

I'm a sheep and like being lead to the slaughter house.

Signed,
                  JordanRules23

Comment

Lying about sex is not lying - it depends on what the meaning of the word "is" is. HAHAHAHA
                    NBA is a joke

Comment

I DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THAT WOMAN"
                      SIGNED mONTE'S HERO,
                      WILLAM RODHAM HILLARY CLINTON
                      I DIDNT(DONT) HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH ANY WOMEN.

SIGNED JORDANRULES23

Comment

Im An American Tax Payer And I Want The Libs To Take More Of My Money And Give It To The People Who Dont Work.. Please Take More
                        Signed,
                        Monte

Comment

Im An American And I Want National Healthcare So I Can Stand In Line For 10 Hrs To Get A Flu Shot,
                          Signed
                          Monte

Comment

I'm a Republican and you can fuck me in my ass, give me prohibition, wire tap my phones, bug my house, throw me in jail without legal recourse and tortue me.

Signed,
                            JordanRules23

Comment

Im An American And I Want National Healthcare So I Can Stand In Line For 10 Hrs To Get A Flu Shot,
                              Signed
                              Monte
                              Wow that would be a decrease in line of 3 hours

Comment

Working...
                              X