Monte..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monte..

Hows your Muslim canidate doing today??????
    jordanrules..................

How would I know

Why don't you tell me since your muslim and in love with him.

Comment

I think the "Muslim" is kicking ass and holding his own. Wooohooo! Go Obama!!!
      Good,Honest Handicapping. Florida Tebow 24-Oklahoma Bradford 14, Jan 09'

Comment

He isnt Muslim but whats the problem with that if he was?

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
          He isnt Muslim but whats the problem with that if he was?

PEACE
          Jordan is racist

Comment

Looks like he's about to get the democratic nomination.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
              Jordan is racist

This guy thinks its fashionable to hate others. You try to figure out people like this one but you cant. Anyone who constantly refers to people of the color as being the the ills to the whole world has something missing. Dont get me wrong there is a higher percentage of crime committed by minorities in poorer areas this is true but every murder drug investigation political corruption hate crime government handout rape team sport problem and other chaotic events is committed by blacks according JORDAN RULES. And if breaking news be assured Jordan Rules will alert us if it was commited by someone black. He hates blacks women and mexicans he has made it known in the past and by his posts. When I called him out a couple days ago he challeged me which I thought was quite funny seeing how this is just guys trading barbs with no animosity meant towards anyone. Usually if you are called something you know that isnt true your reaction would be to just dispell it and move on. But if it is true thats when the big blow up comes.

Jordan Im not going to meet you at ohare airport (for dinner)lol because this isnt life or death for me I just love how most of your posts deal with

ray nagin
              jesse jackson
              al sharpton
              barry bonds
              pac mn jones

barack obama(not muslim moron)

among others. I mean who cares this is a lists of losers who you love to harp on.

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann
                This guy thinks its fashionable to hate others. You try to figure out people like this one but you cant. Anyone who constantly refers to people of the color as being the the ills to the whole world has something missing. Dont get me wrong there is a higher percentage of crime committed by minorities in poorer areas this is true but every murder drug investigation political corruption hate crime government handout rape team sport problem and other chaotic events is committed by blacks according JORDAN RULES. And if breaking news be assured Jordan Rules will alert us if it was commited by someone black. He hates blacks women and mexicans he has made it known in the past and by his posts. When I called him out a couple days ago he challeged me which I thought was quite funny seeing how this is just guys trading barbs with no animosity meant towards anyone. Usually if you are called something you know that isnt true your reaction would be to just dispell it and move on. But if it is true thats when the big blow up comes.

Jordan Im not going to meet you at ohare airport (for dinner)lol because this isnt life or death for me I just love how most of your posts deal with

ray nagin
                jesse jackson
                al sharpton
                barry bonds
                pac mn jones

barack obama(not muslim moron)

among others. I mean who cares this is a lists of losers who you love to harp on.
                wow, MM if you thought i was serious then i'm sorry....And i dont just pick on black, women, mexicans.....im not picking on anyone, im just bringing up certain facts that some media outlets wont report on....i mean everytime i look on the news, its black vs whites.....Rev. sharpton, Rev Jackson screaming racism.....do white People have Rev.????? On comedy shows blacks use the N**ger word, and also Cracker...do we try to get them fired or kicked off tv???? as soon as ppl started questioning the black culture about trying to stop using the "N" word in rap, everyone just shut up about it.....I was watching HBO the other night and they had Def Comedy jam and one of the comics started lashing out about, Cracker this, Cracker that and i thought to my self, if i was up there and said nigger this or Nigger that, id be kicked off tv and labled a racist....John Rocker says things that black ppl say about whites, and he was kicked out of baseball and labled a racist.....Until the double standard in this country goes away, it will continue to be a joke in my mind on how whenever a white person says something he's a racist and whenever a black person says the same thing he is labled a saint.....i mean seriously can u imagine if The Mayor of let say Vegas said " please comeback to the" Vanilla City" like mayor Nagan said ( Chocolate City) What do you think would happen to Him?????

Comment

quote :i mean seriously can u imagine if The Mayor of let say Vegas said " please comeback to the" Vanilla City" like mayor Nagan said ( Chocolate City) What do you think would happen to Him?????

He would have been fired - no doubt about it
                  jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Hey Jordan Rulz, isn't your avatar "Air Jordan"? I believe he is black.

Comment

Originally posted by Powerplaypicks
                      Hey Jordan Rulz, isn't your avatar "Air Jordan"? I believe he is black.
                      and your point is??? He's the greatest athlete/ role model in our generation

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                        Jordan is racist
                        your a goober

Comment

Originally posted by jordanrules23
                          Oh I love Air Jordan. I personally think he is the greatest athlete BY far, of all time.

Comment

wow, MM if you thought i was serious then i'm sorry....And i dont just pick on black, women, mexicans.....im not picking on anyone, im just bringing up certain facts that some media outlets wont report on....i mean everytime i look on the news, its black vs whites.....Rev. sharpton, Rev Jackson screaming racism.....do white People have Rev.????? On comedy shows blacks use the N**ger word, and also Cracker...do we try to get them fired or kicked off tv???? as soon as ppl started questioning the black culture about trying to stop using the "N" word in rap, everyone just shut up about it.....I was watching HBO the other night and they had Def Comedy jam and one of the comics started lashing out about, Cracker this, Cracker that and i thought to my self, if i was up there and said nigger this or Nigger that, id be kicked off tv and labled a racist....John Rocker says things that black ppl say about whites, and he was kicked out of baseball and labled a racist.....Until the double standard in this country goes away, it will continue to be a joke in my mind on how whenever a white person says something he's a racist and whenever a black person says the same thing he is labled a saint.....i mean seriously can u imagine if The Mayor of let say Vegas said " please comeback to the" Vanilla City" like mayor Nagan said ( Chocolate City) What do you think would happen to Him?????
                            JORDAN RULES. THE POOR PERSECUTED WHITE MALE.

DUDE WAKE UP YOU OWN THE COUNTRY.

You think the bullshit affirmative action jobs(joke) are helping anyone?

A bunch of stupid comedians rappers and reverends do not speak for a whole race.

ps stop picking the extreme idiots btw. meaning(nagin, jackson, and sharpton)
                            Last edited by musclemann; 02-06-2008, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Role model? You mean all of the cheating he did on his wife.

Comment

Working...
                              X