Edwards +850

Obama +110

2008 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION - REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE

Rudy +300

McCain +130

Huck +190

Mitt +550

Ron Paul +2850
    "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Originally posted by grandmama
    Party to win President

Dems -245

Pubs +190

PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION - DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE

Clinton -160

Edwards +850

Obama +110

2008 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION - REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE

Rudy +300

McCain +130

Huck +190

Mitt +550

Ron Paul +2850

would do + 190 all day long.

a democrat will not win.

Comment

I gotta be honest, I don't see a candidate worth that is that strong on either side.

Schrillary, Obama, and Mitt all have a strike against them in this society. Woman, black, Mormon. It ain't politically correct, but a decent portion of our population don't like change.

Schrill also has the whole Bill thing, and she is so polarizing.

Obama has the inexperience thing also going.

Rudy and McCain are social liberals, and that will make them getting the republican nomination difficult.

I agree w/ muscleman. I don't know who the hell wins, so why not take the guy getting 2 to 1 odds?

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush
        I gotta be honest, I don't see a candidate worth that is that strong on either side.

Schrillary, Obama, and Mitt all have a strike against them in this society. Woman, black, Mormon. It ain't politically correct, but a decent portion of our population don't like change.

Rudy and McCain are social liberals, and that will make them getting the republican nomination difficult.

I agree w/ muscleman. I don't know who the hell wins, so why not take the guy getting 2 to 1 odds?

TO ME Mc Cain will be beat obama or hillary all day long.
        People will tell pollsters that they voted for obama because it sounds nice but wont be able to pull the trigger.

Hillary wont win because she is despised males because she reminds them too much of their bitchy wife.

And Mc Cain will make the most sense because he is a centralist who isnt from new york or from arkansas.

John Edwards would actually have the best chance to beat him but wont even get the nomination. That will go to hillary who will get blown out.

Comment

mccain will not win the rep nomination. don't count rudi out until the big states. these little ones don't mean that much. edwards would be the best candidate to beat the rep's, but won't win the nomination. A LOT of people won't vote for a female, and there is no way people will vote for osama and have their president sworn in with the koran. only the dems could have those two choices as leading candidates for their nomination. thats why they have only won 3 presidential elections in the past 10.
          “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

ADD HUSKER TO THE THOUGHT PROCESS ABOVE.

ITS OBAMA AND HE ISNT MUSLIM.

Comment

a decent portion of our population don't like change.
              That's the problem with our Country, and is why imo we will never be as great as we think we are. I hate in the box thinking.

Comment

hey bear, who said that quote you have? have you read the book: Talking Right: How Conservatives Turned Liberalism into a Tax-Raising, Latte-Drinking, Sushi-Eating, Volvo-Driving, New York Times-Reading, Body-Piercing, Hollywood-Loving, Left-Wing Freak Show?
                "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by grandmama
                  hey bear, who said that quote you have? have you read the book: Talking Right: How Conservatives Turned Liberalism into a Tax-Raising, Latte-Drinking, Sushi-Eating, Volvo-Driving, New York Times-Reading, Body-Piercing, Hollywood-Loving, Left-Wing Freak Show?
                  That's from the late great JFK my friend. And no, I have not read that book. I don't even know if it's a real book to tell you the truth.

If it is I'm sure there are some right wingers that do some of the above as well. Me being a lefty myself, I do drink late sometimes, but I've never had sushi, unless you count sardeans out of a can as sushi. I don't drive a Volvo, and I don't like too many things that come out of N.Y, and their news papers are one of them. I have no piercings, but I love a good freak show!
                  Last edited by BearDown; 01-12-2008, 05:00 PM.

Comment

McCain is not a bad play at +130.

Comment

Originally posted by BearDown
                      That's from the late great JFK my friend. And no, I have not read that book. I don't even know if it's a real book to tell you the truth.

If it is I'm sure there are some right wingers that do some of the above as well. Me being a lefty myself, I do drink late sometimes, but I've never had sushi, unless you count sardeans out of a can as sushi. I don't drive a Volvo, and I don't like too many things that come out of N.Y, and their news papers are one of them. I have no piercings, but I love a good freak show!
                      anyway, was listening to npr, and the author was on there. it's a great read. think you would like it.

Comment

that's the one I like

Comment

I agree.

Comment

JordanRules +1,000,000,000

Comment

Originally posted by husker View Post
                              mccain will not win the rep nomination. don't count rudi out until the big states. these little ones don't mean that much. edwards would be the best candidate to beat the rep's, but won't win the nomination. A LOT of people won't vote for a female, and there is no way people will vote for osama and have their president sworn in with the koran. only the dems could have those two choices as leading candidates for their nomination. thats why they have only won 3 presidential elections in the past 10.
                              Huskers last post until the rant forum was re-opened up. Then again he's back on 11-6-09

So an you were absent from 1-11-2008 until 11-6-2009 that's 22 months.

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/ra...lockheads.html

Just going back and looking at some of your posts Husker back in 2004 and 2005 you were actually posting some plays. How come you don't post plays anymore? And no it's not a requirement of the site just curious.

Comment

Working...
                              X