fuckinging hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuckinging hell

Could i have any more teams today blow double digit leads...air force...orlando..and indiana..unfuckingbelievable

I made a rare NBA bet this afternoon on the Pacers....seen they were up by 10 in the 4th quarter when I left work and got home to see them lose by 4 in OT....bullshit...
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

fresno is trying to do it also lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
        I made a rare NBA bet this afternoon on the Pacers....seen they were up by 10 in the 4th quarter when I left work and got home to see them lose by 4 in OT....bullshit...
        i know buddy that suxxx

Comment

Originally posted by jason18
          Could i have any more teams today blow double digit leads...air force...orlando..and indiana..unfuckingbelievable
          Fucking Air Force sucks...at least the coach went for 2 at the end which made no sense. If they got that 2 pt conversion we cover!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzebear
            Fucking Air Force sucks...at least the coach went for 2 at the end which made no sense. If they got that 2 pt conversion we cover!!!!
            exactly they were 2 yards from covering same as with colo last night a missed field goal from covering...i cant even get a team to come bak from dd lol

Comment

Working...
            X