MLB Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Tuesday

A nice winning day yesterday, thanks to the Ten Titans.

$200 each
    951 Ariz-Pit over 8.5 +100
    963 Col-LAD over 7.5 +110
    965 SD-SF over 7.5 -115
    972-973 NYY-Bos +113

BOL tonight Chuck!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

good luck Lazor
      jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Good Luck today Chuck

Comment

Best of Luck Chuck! Grab dem Overs! The Colorado/Dodgers over look golden- esp with the bull pens.
          Last edited by Spearit; 09-25-2007, 02:28 PM.
          "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Gl Chuck!

Comment

Wish i followed you on Tenn last night but i was working.. hope all's well with you papa bear.. i just may follow you with the overs tonight! Yanks pitching change in case you didn't notice... Good luck tonight!!
              "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Thanks everyone.

Originally posted by phonepole
                Wish i followed you on Tenn last night but i was working.. hope all's well with you papa bear.. i just may follow you with the overs tonight! Yanks pitching change in case you didn't notice... Good luck tonight!!
                How's it going son!!! It really doesn't matter who is pitching for the NYY, as they are on a mission right now......I'll be pretty much on them and Boston until the playoffs.

Comment

late, but good luck on tha late 1!

Comment

Get the broom out, thanks to Brian Giles's 9th inning Homer!!
                    I hope you followed Gary!!!

Comment

I really liked the Rocks over so I only played that one, but parlayed it with the Rocks ML.... looking good, thanks for the W and congrats on the good night!
                      "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Nice job Chuck!

Comment

Mistake prone Chuck

Originally posted by ChuckLazar
                          A nice winning day yesterday, thanks to the Ten Titans.

$200 each
                          951 Ariz-Pit over 8.5 +100 WINNER
                          963 Col-LAD over 7.5 +110 WINNER
                          965 SD-SF over 7.5 -115 WINNER
                          972-973 NYY-Bos +113 LOSER
                          Note the game hi lited in RED....Boston/Yank Parlay.....

Game started at 7:10 my time, and ended 4 hours 06 seconds later.....computes to 11:16 my time....and you post the following at 12:08 AM my time, meaning the game was over 52 minutes before you posted the following....

Today, 12:06 AM
                          ChuckLazar
                          Steelers are back!! Join Date: Dec 2003

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

why would I need a broom, eluding to a sweep, when in actuality the Yanks lost.........

2 members already have come in and said great job Chuck E....I can imagine a new member seeing this big ass sweep, or eluding to one, and saying, wow, think I'll follow this guy.....

No broom needed Chuck, good day, but sorry, NO SWEEP
                          Last edited by Kaptain; 09-26-2007, 12:13 PM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
                            Note the game hi lited in RED....Boston/Yank Parlay.....

Game started at 7:10 my time, and ended 4 hours 06 seconds later.....computes to 11:16 my time....and you post the following at 12:08 AM my time, meaning the game was over 52 minutes before you posted the following....

Today, 12:06 AM
                            ChuckLazar
                            Steelers are back!! Join Date: Dec 2003

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

why would I need a broom, eluding to a sweep, when in actuality the Yanks lost.........

2 members already have come in and said great job Chuck E....I can imagine a new member seeing this big ass sweep, or eluding to one, and saying, wow, think I'll follow this guy.....

No broom needed Chuck, good day, but sorry, NO SWEEP
                            Karl, your shit gets old!!! Here's my card
                            Not the time this was placed.

Wager Type: Parlay (2 team)
                            Wager Status: Win
                            Risk / To Win Amount: $200.00 / $226.10 (USD) Accepted 9/25/2007 1:39 PM - EST
                            Amount Paid: 143.50

Item #1
                            Wager Type: Money Line
                            Outcome: Win
                            Sport / Period: MLB Baseball / Game
                            Line:
                            Boston Red Sox 9/25/2007 7:05 PM - (EST)
                            Pitchers: C Gaudin -R - Must Pitch C Schilling -R - Must Pitch

Item #2
                            Outcome: Cancelled
                            Line:
                            New York Yankees 9/25/2007 7:10 PM - (EST)
                            Pitchers: R Clemens -R - Must Pitch J Hammel -R - Must Pitch
                            * Game Notes:
                            Pitching Change - K Igawa for R Clemens
                            Last edited by ChuckLazar; 09-26-2007, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Hey Einst3ein

Originally posted by ChuckLazar
                              Karl, your shit gets old!!! Here's my card
                              Not the time this was placed.

Wager Type: Parlay (2 team)
                              Wager Status: Win
                              Risk / To Win Amount: $200.00 / $226.10 (USD) Accepted 9/25/2007 1:39 PM - EST
                              Amount Paid: 143.50

Item #1
                              Outcome: Win
                              Line:
                              Boston Red Sox 9/25/2007 7:05 PM - (EST)
                              Pitchers: C Gaudin -R - Must Pitch C Schilling -R - Must Pitch

Item #2
                              Outcome: Cancelled
                              Line:
                              New York Yankees 9/25/2007 7:10 PM - (EST)
                              Pitchers: R Clemens -R - Must Pitch J Hammel -R - Must Pitch
                              * Game Notes:
                              Pitching Change - K Igawa for R Clemens
                              It's your shit that is getting old.....I had no question what so fvkn ever about the legitimacy of the wagers, or when they were placed.....

I questione you stating, "get out the broom", many hours after everyone but you, knew the Yanks had lost.......

Your card is no fvkn problem with me, it's your perpetual "erroneous" record keeping, and eluding to abetter day than you really had.....

One more time, someone questions you about a submarine, and you reply by stating, but I just fixed my airplane....get a fvkn clue Chuck.....you are a joke....

and yes, my man, it's time to pull out your "linus blanket" memo from PAPI once again, where no one is to touch your golden ass in your own thread.......

Now lets you and I, and anybody else that cares to get in here, discuss about "whose shit is getting old"......

and you can have your lil back right at you.....

It still amazes me how you manage to do what you do here......for some one supposedly having and running a Million $ Contracting business, you are more than pathetic with math, common sennse, and understanding what you fvkn read....

You're a master at dodging reality.....Keep up your Tom Foolery, sly tricks, and you can rest assured, I'll be in your "Inner Sanctum---Private and Sacred""Can't touch" threads......and If someone wants to ban me for it, when I speak the truth, then so fvkn be it....

I can handle it.........but like that good old Jack Nicholson movie, where he says "you can't handle the truth", I say the same to you.....

What afvkn "work of art" you are.....PATHETIC......

It's your same old shit, never cahnge, BS, that is getting old.....you have a nice day, and make sure when someone asks you a questtion about how to bake bread, you go off on a tangent about how to tune up the engine in your automobile........

and if you had a pitchers change, you shoul fvkn say so....you're not very descriptive with what you do, or how you get there, and I wonder if the Yanks had won, would you be saying no play, due to a pitchers change..........
                              Last edited by Kaptain; 09-26-2007, 01:16 PM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                              X