Stephon Marbury defends Michael Vick, calls dogfighting a sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephon Marbury defends Michael Vick, calls dogfighting a sport

Not the type of pub that the NBA was looking for ....

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns

more pub for good ole albany
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

A 'sport' that sends you to jail ... With rocket scientists like him running the show wonder why the Knicks suck

Comment

Is he still your boy there Tech Fan!!Last I checked we dont eat Pit Bull meat(maybe at a chinese place) but deer and other meat is mighty tasty.Anybody ever seen a Pit Bull Crossing sign.Anybody ever had a pit bull run into there car.Hell no!!!People hunt deer for food and for population contol.We have State Parks here in GA. that have hunting tournaments were there are alot of car/deer accidents just to get rid of them.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan
          Is he still your boy there Tech Fan!!Last I checked we dont eat Pit Bull meat(maybe at a chinese place) but deer and other meat is mighty tasty.Anybody ever seen a Pit Bull Crossing sign.Anybody ever had a pit bull run into there car.Hell no!!!People hunt deer for food and for population contol.We have State Parks here in GA. that have hunting tournaments were there are alot of car/deer accidents just to get rid of them.
          The deer arent drowned, electricuted, and tortured to death though.....
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

forget about the morality of it.....It is as simple as this:

#1 - Whether i like hunting or not i can go to my town hall and get YES......a hunting license because it is LEGAL

#2 - I can not fight dogs because it is ILLEGAl...in fact it is a FELONY......

***1 is within the law the other is not....PERIOD

Comment

haha, I love how they make this a race issue too, however the only people who are defending him, happen to be young, african american males. I'm not saying they are all defending him, because just about all people are not but:

Clinton portis: 'come on man, it's just dogs, what's the big deal?'

Uh, it's a felony?

Marbury: 'it ain't like he killed someone, it's a sport, i don't think it's that big of a deal'

Can someone execute him please?

Random guy on ESPNNews: '...and the MEDIA ain't helpin! what are you guys doing?! you throw him under the bus, then back up over him again, come on man, what are you doing to help?! how is this helping?! how are we going to rehab this man?'

hahahaha, rehab him?

lord help me. What gets me is all these people are WAY richer than i'll ever be, but they are all dumb as fuck.
              1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

Originally posted by vondie
                haha, I love how they make this a race issue too, however the only people who are defending him, happen to be young, african american males. I'm not saying they are all defending him, because just about all people are not but:

Clinton portis: 'come on man, it's just dogs, what's the big deal?'

Uh, it's a felony?

Marbury: 'it ain't like he killed someone, it's a sport, i don't think it's that big of a deal'

Can someone execute him please?

Random guy on ESPNNews: '...and the MEDIA ain't helpin! what are you guys doing?! you throw him under the bus, then back up over him again, come on man, what are you doing to help?! how is this helping?! how are we going to rehab this man?'

hahahaha, rehab him?

lord help me. What gets me is all these people are WAY richer than i'll ever be, but they are all dumb as fuck.
                Clinton Portis said that? LMAO....they should execute him and Marbury....fuck em both....there is no difference between killing dogs or humans IMO....I have at a dog my whole life and if anyone tried to kill him and say oh its just a dog? LMFAO...part of the family....I just lost ALL respect I ever had for Clinton Portis.....Vick should be charged with murder....
                Last edited by Chado1; 08-23-2007, 02:19 PM.
                SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                  Clinton Portis said that? LMAO....they should execute him and Marbury....fuck em both....there is no difference between killing dogs or humans IMO....I have at a dog my whole life and if anyone tried to kill him and say oh its just a dog? LMFAO...part of the family....I just lost ALL respect I ever had for Clinton Portis.....Vick should be charged with murder....
                  Yea, it was right after the whole mess started. Try and find it on youtube or something. His reaction when they were like "um clinton it's a felony" is awesome.
                  1 = $25

Comment

this is what i find funny about all the PETA people, media, and everyone else that is saying how wrong it is to kill dogs. why aren't any of them adopting the 51 dogs that Vick had? they are going to be killed. where is the outrage about that? wouldn't everyone against killing dogs be happy to bring one of them home to play with their kids?
                    “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by husker
                      this is what i find funny about all the PETA people, media, and everyone else that is saying how wrong it is to kill dogs. why aren't any of them adopting the 51 dogs that Vick had? they are going to be killed. where is the outrage about that? wouldn't everyone against killing dogs be happy to bring one of them home to play with their kids?

Husker, these are trained fighting dogs. They have been tortuted to fight, you cant bring that dog now into a home. They are ruined.
                      Questions, comments, complaints:
                      [email protected]

Comment

These dogs were raised to be fighters, I imagine that it would be pretty tough to rehab the dog, but you would think that there would be someone out there that would give it a go...Personally I am not a big pit bull fan and have no interest in taking one in. The ignorance of statements Marbury and Portis is sad...a felony is a felony, no way to sugarcoat that fact.

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                          Husker, these are trained fighting dogs. They have been tortuted to fight, you cant bring that dog now into a home. They are ruined.
                          HAHAHAHAHA,

"here honey...here's your new dog....AHHHHHH!!!!!! STOP ATTACKING MY CHILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

HAHAHAHA
                          1 = $25

Comment

Yall funny much love JCindaville one more week till football. It is not a race thing, it is a money thing. Fellas the news will put the most ignorant peaple on tv!!!!! They never ask anyone that has a brain such as a Grant Hill, Duncan, Kobe, one of the Barber brothers. They always find one of the dumbest people. No one ever say that Caucasions are crazy based upon things that Lindsey Lohan, Britney Spears, Curt Schilling and I forgot the man that most of yall voted for President Bush says. Lets be above that crap and keep race out of it. And lets all agree that Vick is a dumb ass that just threw a lot of money away. I am a African American and I do very well. I am educated. I believe that dog fighting is cruel, and I forgot AGAINST THE LAW!!!!!!! I also think that the people of PETA are crazy(Alqada does not have shit on Peta) It is funny how people are on Vick and Lindsey gets a slap on the wrist when she could have ran into anyone of us. Injured or killed one of our loved ones. Just think about it.....

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                              that's my point! the dogs will be killed anyway, but the media and PITA is making big money on Vick killing them. he isn't even going to jail for killing the dogs. he is going to jail because of the conspiracy charges.
                              “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Working...
                              X