Will the Moderator WAYNE 1218 Please respond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by beerball101
    talked to my wife, about this whole mess , here's her reply !

. I've been coding PHP and design websites for over 7 years now... I tell you this so you have an idea of what I do / don't know. If programs such as the below program exist...

Are you sure that the imposter "tib-gib" or whoever you are referring to with the duplicate ip address really is who they are or not? Could the first (and originally banned) poster have been someone posing as someone else? Perhaps was posing as someone they knew of from another board? It is easy to flame someone and attack someone on forums and other such places. Beerball after talking with me to get some clarification about this situation decided to just let it go (in post # 85). Now everyone is jumping in and attacking him... including the moderators. I don't quite understand why? As for banning people that is so easy to do but it is also so easy for them to get back in. That is the bane of the moderator and forum owners out there and I feel your pain. Since this is really a situation of not wanting to give out a person's name and address it is understandable and now beerball realizes that. In this house beer knows betting, I know the internets so Thanks for listening. - Gulfsprite (Beerball's wife)

so spark, if you want to ban me ! its your choice !
    Looks like your bud must have the blocker.

He's still on-line.
    There are currently 38 members and 55 guests on-line. Most users ever online was 1,075 on 01-01-2005 at 06:48 AM.
    ChuckLazar, baseballdave, beerball101, Big-Bit, bobs6972, bryce, Chado1, Dat Boi E, DBURGH, george w bush, gr8whtnorth, GreekBoy, husker, illjaunt, KazDog, longnex, macs37, MAXX11, mighty mouse, MNCapper, molta02, newhouse, roccodean, savage1, seaofred, spreadman, statsman, tdtylert, tech fan, The Animal, The Lovedoc, tsafi, TwoTonTony, ULikeApples, Urban Achiever, vondie, wayne1218, WayneChung
    Last edited by BettorsChat; 08-25-2007, 07:17 AM.

Comment

signed,
      codevol

Comment

• wayne or spark ..i asked to add me to the banned / with my friend bigbit ! i will ask again !

not gonna go out looking like chuck ! or replying to the last few posts !

apples ? if your really an IT, person ? that statement was just dumb founded by my wife ! well know she knows why all her IT peeps, gets jobs so fast !

just ban me ! i'm a gambler ..not a fool !

this board is not for me !

Comment

• I don't ban people for no reason beerball. If you are not happy with this place, that is your choice on whether or not you come back. You can back your buddy all you want. Again, it's your choice but nobody treated that guy like he treated us in one post. If you would rather back the guy that posted that over the people who said absolutely nothing to the contrary to him than so be it and Good Luck.

Comment

• I dont understand what is going on here

Guy uses the name tig big who nobody knows and then comes back as bigbit from the same IP but everyone knows bigbit from long ago?

Sounds like a case of Bipolarism or something

I need to create my alter EGO, PCM, then deny knowing who it is......then have my wife tell everyone here that there is only one MCP and we have no clue who CPM is.

Maybe its my 1 year old copying static IPs while I am sleeping and setting me up

CONFUSING

PEACE

Comment

Working...
            X