• Originally posted by beerball101
    which joe are you talking about , jc ?

The one that matters, Spark=Joe
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville
      The one that matters, Spark=Joe
      Hey tool....Quit posting on here and go have sex that hottie you're married to.

KAZ
      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat
        How were you banned a few days ago if it wasn't you?

C'mon man same IP # name spelled backwards.

Yo Moron!

It was sarcasm Dickweed. Like when you woman says you were good in bed

Comment

• If I stay here another second I would be dumber than the administrators, moderators, idiots and morons that populate this place.

Now this is from Big-Bit not some bullshit nick that is reproduceable by anybody with a computer science degree that none of you obviously have.

To:

Wayne1218 the idiot,

Bettors Chat a scared little girl afraid of a nick

and Tech Fan who can't tell sarcasm when he reads it

It GIVES ME GREAT PLEASURE TO SAY,

FUCK YOU ONE AND ALL.

NOW BAN ME MOTHERFUCKERS, AS NOW I AM GUILTY OF CONVERSING WITH YOU, A GROUP OF DICKHEADS!!!
          THAT ALONE SHOULD BE WORTH A DEATH SENTENCE.

I WOULDN'T PISS ON THIS BOARD WITH BETTORS CHAT's PUSSY.

No Matter what you assholes think believe or wish. I have never tried to join before and WILL NEVER AGAIN.

I did learn where all the assholes go though, to Bettors Chat.

Comment

• See ya' .....

Comment

dave ..read post #72 last sentence
              i was done ! but as always ..peeps popped in ..including you !
              nice lock , bet bet it on your plays first !
              Oh Oh Me thinks I pissed in somebody's cornflakes !!!
              jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

• Originally posted by Big-Bit
                If I stay here another second I would be dumber than the administrators, moderators, idiots and morons that populate this place.

Now this is from Big-Bit not some bullshit nick that is reproduceable by anybody with a computer science degree that none of you obviously have.

To:

Wayne1218 the idiot,

FUCK YOU ONE AND ALL.

NOW BAN ME MOTHERFUCKERS, AS NOW I AM GUILTY OF CONVERSING WITH YOU, A GROUP OF DICKHEADS!!!

No Matter what you assholes think believe or wish. I have never tried to join before and WILL NEVER AGAIN.

Comment

• add me wayne ! & thanks ! bol guys !

dave , what the fuck do you got to do with this whole thread , except..looking like a tool !

tech, your cool......

wayne, spark, ....its all good !

monte..... he's shady

Comment

• Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                    BOOM !!!!!
                    He got his wish !!

Comment

add me wayne ! & thanks ! bol guys !

dave , what the fuck do you got to do with this whole thread , except..looking like a tool !

tech, your cool......

monte..... he's shady
                      Looks like your buddy might need a kiss!
                      [IMG]Image and video hosting by TinyPic[/IMG]

Comment

add me wayne ! & thanks ! bol guys !

tech, your cool......

monte..... he's shady
                        Honestly beerball, I'm just trying to add a little levity into a bad situation. If it pissed you off, it wasn't intended, but so be it. Some people can dish it out but can't take it. If it offended you, then I guess to you I am a tool. Again, so be it. I was just trying to lighten it up in a thread that was going no where anyway. The mods told you guys what they saw with the IP address and you wouldn't believe them.
                        dave

Comment

• Originally posted by baseballdave
                          Honestly beerball, I'm just trying to add a little levity into a bad situation. If it pissed you off, it wasn't intended, but so be it. Some people can dish it out but can't take it. If it offended you, then I guess to you I am a tool. Again, so be it. I was just trying to lighten it up in a thread that was going no where anyway. The mods told you guys what they saw with the IP address and you wouldn't believe them.
                          dave
                          BIT BIT OR WHATEVER his name is showed his true colors to me in that post. If a guy handles a few questions like that than i don't think he's wanted here anyway. How old is he? 10??

Comment

talked to my wife, about this whole mess , here's her reply !

. I've been coding PHP and design websites for over 7 years now... I tell you this so you have an idea of what I do / don't know. If programs such as the below program exist...

Are you sure that the imposter "tib-gib" or whoever you are referring to with the duplicate ip address really is who they are or not? Could the first (and originally banned) poster have been someone posing as someone else? Perhaps was posing as someone they knew of from another board? It is easy to flame someone and attack someone on forums and other such places. Beerball after talking with me to get some clarification about this situation decided to just let it go (in post # 85). Now everyone is jumping in and attacking him... including the moderators. I don't quite understand why? As for banning people that is so easy to do but it is also so easy for them to get back in. That is the bane of the moderator and forum owners out there and I feel your pain. Since this is really a situation of not wanting to give out a person's name and address it is understandable and now beerball realizes that. In this house beer knows betting, I know the internets so Thanks for listening. - Gulfsprite (Beerball's wife)

so spark, if you want to ban me ! its your choice !

I know this is moot at this stage, but even if someone did sppok their IP, the odds of the names used being reverse of each other is astronomical.
                            Last edited by BettorsChat; 08-25-2007, 07:17 AM.
                            O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

• Originally posted by Big-Bit
                              If I stay here another second I would be dumber than the administrators, moderators, idiots and morons that populate this place.

To:

Wayne1218 the idiot,

FUCK YOU ONE AND ALL.

DONT KNOW THIS FUCK HAD TO THROW MY NAME IN THERE.THAT WAS ANOTHER THREAD I NEVER SAID SHIT TO THE ASSHOLE.PROBLEM IS YEAH MAYBE I DID REACT WRONG LOOKED OVER AGAIN AND NEVER SAW A LIKE HIS OTHER SARCASM BUT HELL I JUST DROPPED IT.LIKE I SAID I CARE ABOUT THIS PLACE AND JUST DONT LIKE THIS SHIT GOING ON AND I THINK EVERYONE THAT HAS BEEN HERE A WHILE IS A LITTLE ON EDGE
                              MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                              0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Last edited by molta02; 08-25-2007, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X