Will the Moderator WAYNE 1218 Please respond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spark
    One more thing beer .. how can the owner of the site be on a power trip?? hahaha

You do not even know what you are talking about ... but see, we still allow you to say it ... why don't you go on another forum and tell the owner he/she is on a power trip .. see what happens to you ... and that is what the difference is between BC and other sites ...
    Another great post Spark.

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
      One more thing beer .. how can the owner of the site go on a power trip?? hahaha

You do not even know what you are talking about ... but see, we still allow you to say it ... why don't you go on another forum and tell the owner he/she is on a power trip .. see what happens to you ... and that is what the difference is between BC and other sites ...
      well, spark ....that i could not tell ya cause i was on a private board for so many years !
      but im sure , you can tell me stories !

kinda funny though(the mod on that site gave me betterchat, to check out back in 2005 ) it took me this long to get here !

but then again, i must be lying !

spark, i dont roam sites!

tas each his own !

Comment

beerball, You don't get reversed names with exact IP matches by coincidence. Whether or not you "Know" the guy has nothing to do with anything. Unless someone else used his computer, logged out and signed up with his name reversed, he is lying. The proof has already been seen by all 3 of us. The fact he denied it, made no sense.

Comment

wayne,
          you could be right, i have no beef with you ,spark or monte!

just sticking up for my bro, that i known for so long !

i'm sure you would do the same !

Comment

Originally posted by beerball101
            wayne,
            you could be right, i have no beef with you ,spark or monte!

just sticking up for my bro, that i known for so long !

i'm sure you would do the same !
            No actually i wouldn't. If 3 people told you what we have, there isn't much to stick up for. You are yelling for proof and that was already found days ago. What is the purpose of fighting for him at that point when we have seen what we see?

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
              No actually i wouldn't. If 3 people told you what we have, there isn't much to stick up for. You are yelling for proof and that was already found days ago. What is the purpose of fighting for him at that point when we have seen what we see?
              banned for spamming ? did he try to sell what ?

on another board where ? i'm clueless wayne ?

Comment

btw : wayne , anything can be covered up !

Comment

banned for spamming ? did he try to sell what ?

on another board where ? i'm clueless wayne ?
                  I know that beerball. That's my point. If you are clueless, why "Stick up" for the guy???

Comment

What?

Comment

no problem , wayne !

im done with it ! its a waste of time / energy !

Comment

beerball, The whole situation has been explained multiple times in this thread and you continue to ask the same questions you did on page one. For me, it's hard to understand that.

Comment

beerball, The whole situation has been explained multiple times in this thread and you continue to ask the same questions you did on page one. For me, it's hard to understand that.
                          wayne , you say you would not stick up for a friend ..you new for years !....very interesting ...ummn !

dude , you need to go back and read ..what you posted about :

has been here since '03 chad (3 years longer than you). Believe it or not, he was one of the really good guys for a long, long time. You never saw that but many of us did. It's real easy clicking a button and banning people, it's alot harder not to do it and deal with them. We are just as sick of it as the next guy but sometimes people here earn longer rope than others. Chuck was no doubt one of them. Others here are no different chad. kb, jimmy, dimer, big weiner, jc and countless others would also get a much longer rope if they changed their stripes overnight and for good reason, they earned it.

Comment

jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

lmaso , dave ! its computer age !

Comment

beerball, You don't get reversed names with exact IP matches by coincidence. Whether or not you "Know" the guy has nothing to do with anything. Unless someone else used his computer, logged out and signed up with his name reversed, he is lying. The proof has already been seen by all 3 of us. The fact he denied it, made no sense.
                                Unless I am missing something beerball, this is Wayne, Sparks, and Monte's point. The IP address' don't lie so why should he.
                                And my in the above post also shows that the mods are giving you some "rope" because you basically accused them of lying about the IP address.
                                I've only been here around a year and the mods here put up with a lot of shit and I think they try to be as fair as possible. Do I think every call they make is right. Of course not, but that happens in all walks of life. People disagree. However, the crack about the "coverup" was uncalled for because they have no reason to make that up.
                                Just my opinion.
                                dave
                                jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Working...
                                X