Will the Moderator WAYNE 1218 Please respond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beerball101
    wayne ? stick it to the man ..you mean ?

or the proboards thing ?
    I'm not sure. Monte banned him and he said he was spamming in his sig. or profile and that's why he was banned. That's all i know.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
      I'm not sure. Monte banned him and he said he was spamming in his sig. or profile and that's why he was banned. That's all i know.
      thanks , wayne !

well , the proboards thing..guess biggs didnt know !
      he should take it off !

but the stick it to the man , was an old board i set up years ago! at msn with about 35 guys ...it has since been deleted along time ago ..i know ,lol..i deleted it

but if theres another like it , i think its just coinsidence!

just my 2 cents !

Comment

no clue on the controversy or what is going on behind the signs around backward name adds and spamming...this is getting pretty nutty here...i will let big answer for himself as he is a big boy...i just wanted to say that he is a real human, does well in nfl and doesn't sell his picks...now, that does not mean he is the golden child...everyone needs to earn the right to be liked and listened to...just trying to give some input and help...i am really confused at all the mumbo jumbo going on, but it is what it is, i guess...

Comment

lol ... I'm confused to KJ, that's half the problem.

I have no problem with him being at the site, posting or anything else. I think you guys are misunderstanding that. My problem is that he wants to play in a contest and to do that, he has asked for my name and addy. If i feel unsecure or unsure of someone, i don't like giving that out. That is where my problem lies.

Comment

I have no problem with him being at the site, posting or anything else. I think you guys are misunderstanding that. My problem is that he wants to play in a contest and to do that, he has asked for my name and addy. If i feel unsecure or unsure of someone, i don't like giving that out. That is where my problem lies.
            wayne,
            i understand , no big deal! let biggs answer for himself !

but, i'll say this ..spearit gave me me a check..1st time i met him .... with no work being done ! it all worked out! sometimes you just gotta
            say wtf !

Comment

gotcha...that clears things up...listen, you put in a lot of time and effort on such, so do what feels right...if big wants to come here and earn the right, he has a chance...you are the one running the pools/contests, so do what you need to do...i thought this was leading to some form of ban or something, but now the lightbulb has gone off in my dim head and it is blinding all!

Comment

wayne ,
                how's this lol... kj will post biggs plays , biggs send kj the money !

hell kj doesnt do anything at work ,anyways ! hahahaaaaaa!
                thats why gas is so expensive

Comment

Wayne, if i were you, i would just sit back and wait for things to fall in place. This whole situation is pretty confusing... Thanks and GL

Comment

wayne ,

You found out the truth, no I am going to have to kill you...

lol...funny stuff!

Comment

wayne ,
                      how's this lol... kj will post biggs plays , biggs send kj the money !

hell kj doesnt do anything at work ,anyways ! hahahaaaaaa!

How is this???

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                        Wayne, if i were you, i would just sit back and wait for things to fall in place. This whole situation is pretty confusing... Thanks and GL
                        Great post doc, seriously. Not smug or funny, just good advice.

Comment

Great post doc, seriously. Not smug or funny, just good advice.

Just looking out my friend.... Tis all

Comment

Just sit back in the weeds

Comment

Originally posted by Spark

haha..you da man spark!

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                                Let Rook do it. No one will see him !!
                                dave