Will the Moderator WAYNE 1218 Please respond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218
    I appreciate the replys and it is good to know that he is known. I still want to know why the other name (reversed) with the same IP was banned.
    cant help ya there?

Comment

Originally posted by beerball101

wayne, ive known bigbit for over 4 years !

That's enough to get him banned right there Wayne ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark

lmaso ! spark!

Comment

I appreciate the replys and it is good to know that he is known. I still want to know why the other name (reversed) with the same IP was banned.
          I have no idea wayne .. but i wonder why he is not responding to you ...

Sorry i can not help ...

Comment

Good point. The decision gets harder ..........

Comment

I have no idea wayne .. but i wonder why he is not responding to you ...

Sorry i can not help ...
              Monte banned the name a couple days ago and he replied to my PM but didn't really answer it! lol

Comment

Good point. The decision gets harder ..........
                you too wayne !

Comment

HI ALL,

I am Big-Bit. Never heard of tibgib. I have never joined here till now. So I could not have been banned. I am interested in playing the Cappers contest and I am a moderator at another board. I know Beerball and KJ and Grandpa for years. WTF?

But please send me an email soon (with instructions) so I can send the money to you to get in before it's too late.

Just what exactly did this other person do wrong if they never posted???

MtrCity Pimp,

FYI- It asked if I was a member somehwhere else and to put up the address if you like. So I did! You want me to take it down, no problem. But change the registration page to not ask for my other address or at least don't hold it against me.

To Others,

Lovedoc and Weazel,

Detectives you are NOT! The only thing you want to watch me for is my NFL picks. Should I decide to post them here now.

Comment

Welcome Big-Bit! I don't know you but I have gotten to know beerball well enough to respect him. I am not sure why the suspicious nature or how the other name was banned but I am objective in my assumptions that this site has obstacles toward new members and finds many guilty before they can present an argument.
                    Yes, these Mods are doing what they can to weed out those that present a problem here but it seems like particular members want to fuel a controversy before the facts are in. I am finding it more and more difficult not to have a say in what I feel is a unnecessary witch-hunt. Those in favor will stay on the sideline - not wanting to get involve - much like I have been until now.
                    Mods -either ban him or give him his due! Allowing others to take pot shots at someone that comes with references is a dark mark on the site!
                    Last edited by Spearit; 08-22-2007, 12:29 PM.
                    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

thanks spear !

btw : this is the real bigbit , that i , kj & grampa know !

Comment

I think this is really ROOK.He just left off the E.
                        BIG-BITE

Comment

Need all the help I can in nfl.Do great on Sat. and awful on Sun.

Comment

Originally posted by Big-Bit
                            HI ALL,

I am Big-Bit. Never heard of tibgib. I have never joined here till now. So I could not have been banned. I am interested in playing the Cappers contest and I am a moderator at another board. I know Beerball and KJ and Grandpa for years. WTF?

But please send me an email soon (with instructions) so I can send the money to you to get in before it's too late.

Just what exactly did this other person do wrong if they never posted???

MtrCity Pimp,

FYI- It asked if I was a member somehwhere else and to put up the address if you like. So I did! You want me to take it down, no problem. But change the registration page to not ask for my other address or at least don't hold it against me.

To Others,

Lovedoc and Weazel,

Detectives you are NOT! The only thing you want to watch me for is my NFL picks. Should I decide to post them here now.
                            You never registered as tibgib ? Your IP # and that tibgib IP # are the exact same using a static IP #.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan
                              Need all the help I can in nfl.Do great on Sat. and awful on Sun.
                              I thought I was the only one who thought this happened to me.....win on college Saturday and give it all back on Sunday....glad I'm not the only one....if I could only be more disciplined to hold on to Saturday and stay away (or be gentle) on Sunday....
                              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                                You never registered as tibgib ? Your IP # and that tibgib IP # are the exact same using a static IP #.
                                Busted....somebody's playing stupid.....you cant fool the mods.....
                                SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X