"I am Proud of You"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I am Proud of You"

This is a powerful video....it's the reminder that we all need once in awhile!!
    ....and the message is...well watch it for yourself.

Keep remembering and share this with everyone... we can't forget!

Lizzie Palmer put this YouTube program together. She is 15 years old.

Click Here

Awesome!!!
    "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

This is exactly why we need to bring our troops home. It pisses me off that our brave soldiers are being used. Protecting our freedom my ass. They would do whatever we asked them to do, and our gov't screwed them. We have the dumbest leader in the history of the world. I'm neither Demo or Repub, left or right wing, I'm a damn realist.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
        This is exactly why we need to bring our troops home. It pisses me off that our brave soldiers are being used. Protecting our freedom my ass. They would do whatever we asked them to do, and our gov't screwed them. We have the dumbest leader in the history of the world. I'm neither Demo or Repub, left or right wing, I'm a damn realist.

Comment

Spark, me and my daughter watched this today and cried together. This video speaks louder than all the debaters words in the rant and rave section.
          You should post it there, so when they open their mouth to back Bush and anyone else, they can see truly why it more important to get out out of Iraq, now.

Comment

Working...
          X