Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts

George Carlin's Solution to Save Gasoline

Bush wants us to cut the amount of gas we use.
    The best way to stop using so much gas is to deport 11 million illegal
    immigrants!
    That would be 11 million less people using our gas.
    The price of gas would come down.

Bring our troops home from Iraq to guard the border.
    When they catch an illegal immigrant crossing the border, hand him a
    canteen, rifle and some ammo and ship him to Iraq.
    Tell him if he wants to come to America then he must serve a tour in the
    military.
    Give him a soldier's pay while he's there and tax him on it. After his tour,
    he will be allowed to become a citizen since he defended this country. He
    will also be registered to be taxed and be a legal patriot. This option will
    probably deter illegal immigration and provide a solution for the troops in
    Iraq and the aliens trying to make a better life for themselves.
    If they refuse to serve, ship them to Iraq anyway, without the canteen,
    rifle or ammo.

Problem solved!

Urine test

Like a lot of folks in this Country I have a job. I work, they
    pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes
    as they see fit. In order to get that paycheck. I am required to pass a random urine test, which I have no problem with. What I do have a
    problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't
    have to pass a urine test. Shouldn't one have to pass a urine
    test to get a welfare check, because I have to pass one to earn
    it for them? Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get
    back on their feet. I do, on the other hand, have a problem
    with helping someone sit on their ass, and buy dope and booze with my hard earned money. Could you imagine how much money the government
    would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check?

Comment

Originally posted by Spark

immigrants!

military.
      rifle or ammo.

Problem solved!

Theyre is no way ther Dems would go for this....where would they get there votes
      jordanrules..................

Comment

Urine test

as they see fit. In order to get that paycheck. I am required to pass a random urine test, which I have no problem with. What I do have a
        with helping someone sit on their ass, and buy dope and booze with my hard earned money. Could you imagine how much money the government

see post 3....good one Spark
        jordanrules..................

Comment

Question- If An Illegal Alien Is Actually An Undocumented Immigrant Than Is A Drug Dealer An Unlicensed Pharmacist????????????

Comment

Urine test

great idea!
            “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

immigrants!

military.
              rifle or ammo.

Problem solved!
              i don't think most of them drive, so the first part doesn't make much sense.

i have said that they should be allowed into the military many times. it's a great idea.
              “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

husker

Originally posted by husker
                i don't think most of them drive, so the first part doesn't make much sense.

i have said that they should be allowed into the military many times. it's a great idea.
                Where do you get the Idea that most of em don't drive......????????????

Check out the # of traffic violations per state, and driver didn't have valid drivers license, Insurance, Registration, and/or Naturalization Papers.........Also see how many were pulled over, on Interstates, driving a load of passengers, drugs, or just their families.......

I lived and worked in Vera Cruz Mexico for 2 years, and believe you me, they all drive.....12 years old and up.....kaptain

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by jordanrules23
                  Theyre is no way ther Dems would go for this....where would they get there votes
                  You're right the Republicans wouldn't vote with them for it

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain

Check out the # of traffic violations per state, and driver didn't have valid drivers license, Insurance, Registration, and/or Naturalization Papers.........Also see how many were pulled over, on Interstates, driving a load of passengers, drugs, or just their families.......

I lived and worked in Vera Cruz Mexico for 2 years, and believe you me, they all drive.....12 years old and up.....kaptain
                      Simple he's either racist or like usual he pulls facts from his ass.

Comment

everyone that i know that has used day laborers has had to pick them up because they don't drive. people that try and get someone to care for someone in their home can't get people that drive, it's easy to find people that don't drive. i bet all those migrant farm workers drive to work every day!

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                          Simple he's either racist or like usual he pulls facts from his ass.

add this to the long list of informative posts by the angry Dem .

Gerald Ford

Comment

husker

Originally posted by husker
                            everyone that i know that has used day laborers has had to pick them up because they don't drive. people that try and get someone to care for someone in their home can't get people that drive, it's easy to find people that don't drive. i bet all those migrant farm workers drive to work every day!.............................................. ....................JUST 1 Driver, and 150 piled up in the Back of a flat bed with sidewalls....Not uncommon for Field workers, or any mass load of workers going to the same site......you don't think they're gonna go in separate cars do you (150 of em)
                            They have their fair share, or percent, that do drive.....Tulsa is full of em.....They had to hire numerous Spanish Speaking People at the DMV to handle the load....

Plenty of day Laborer jobs over here, and they have one driver, and 27 passengers piled up in the truck.....Don't need 27 drivers, just 1.......

It's more that they don't have a car to drive.....But believe you me, there's a ton of em out there, that do drive....kapt
                            Last edited by Kaptain; 07-12-2007, 04:36 PM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

They have their fair share, or percent, that do drive.....Tulsa is full of em.....They had to hire numerous Spanish Speaking People at the DMV to handle the load....

Plenty of day Laborer jobs over here, and they have one driver, and 27 passengers piled up in the truck.....Don't need 27 drivers, just 1.......

It's more that they don't have a car to drive.....But believe you me, there's a ton of em out there, that do drive....kapt
                              A ton of em out there without insurance as well. Last 3 people I've known that have been involved in accidents with illegals, all 3 were without insurance

Comment

Working...
                              X