Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repubs debate tonight

7:00 on CNN.

i am a republican and i would rather jerk off with sandpaper than watch these fucking out of touch windbags spew lies......same with the dems....

fuck em all

Comment

Well as you can see I'm a Dem, but I'm looking for a 3rd party type candidate to vote for. Watching the dem's debate outside of Kucinich there is Gravel, (who didn't do anything for himself) and there is Dodd. Biden had a good night as well. On the right I'm liking Tom Tamcredo and I like Paul.

Here is my top candidates.

1. Kucinich (D)
      2. Tamcredo (R)
      3. Paul (R)
      4. Dodd (D)
      5. Gravel (D) He blew it the other night, and I feel he should drop out along with B. Richardson.

Comment

I'm a little confused about you ranking Paul #3. Paul is actually a libertarian, which is as opposite of the Democratic party that you can get these days, besides from his anti-war/foreign interference stance. But with Democrats favoring so much government involvement in everyday life, I was just wondering why you like Ron Paul. Thanks.
        O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

Originally posted by BearDown
          Well as you can see I'm a Dem, but I'm looking for a 3rd party type candidate to vote for. Watching the dem's debate outside of Kucinich there is Gravel, (who didn't do anything for himself) and there is Dodd. Biden had a good night as well. On the right I'm liking Tom Tamcredo and I like Paul.

Here is my top candidates.

1. Kucinich (D)
          2. Tamcredo (R)
          3. Paul (R)
          4. Dodd (D)
          5. Gravel (D) He blew it the other night, and I feel he should drop out along with B. Richardson.
          none of the above have a snowball chance in hell

Comment

Originally posted by ULikeApples
            I'm a little confused about you ranking Paul #3. Paul is actually a libertarian, which is as opposite of the Democratic party that you can get these days, besides from his anti-war/foreign interference stance. But with Democrats favoring so much government involvement in everyday life, I was just wondering why you like Ron Paul. Thanks.
            Well like I wrote, I'm more looking for a 3rd party type candidate. Just like TTT said they are all a bunch of liers and I agree with that to a point. And that point is where I name my top candidates. Call me crazy but I have this knack of reading people real quick. I can tell when someone is real, and I can tell when someone is bullshiting. I'm not saying I'm 100%, but I'm telling you that (In no order) Paul, Kucinich, and Tamcredo really have a passion in what they are saying. When I see that, I know that person believes what he is saying. Same with Tommy Thompson, he's just too right for me, and you could say the same about Brownback and Huckabee. To be honest, most of the phonies that are running for President are in the Democrat party. Why do I like Ron Paul? Because I see him as a honest man. Just like Kucinich and Tamcredo and that is what I want, and I think that is what America wants. We don't have the balls to vote for it though. Because it comes down to who looks good, who sounds good and who has the most money. Like TTT said. "none of the above have a snowball chance in hell" And that is more than likely the truth and sad to say, but as long as people vote for who the media tells them to vote for we are going to keep getting the same o same o. Please, use your own judgment when voting, you might make the world a better place.

Comment

Originally posted by BearDown
              Well like I wrote, I'm more looking for a 3rd party type candidate. Just like TTT said they are all a bunch of liers and I agree with that to a point. And that point is where I name my top candidates. Call me crazy but I have this knack of reading people real quick. I can tell when someone is real, and I can tell when someone is bullshiting. I'm not saying I'm 100%, but I'm telling you that (In no order) Paul, Kucinich, and Tamcredo really have a passion in what they are saying. When I see that, I know that person believes what he is saying. Same with Tommy Thompson, he's just too right for me, and you could say the same about Brownback and Huckabee. To be honest, most of the phonies that are running for President are in the Democrat party. Why do I like Ron Paul? Because I see him as a honest man. Just like Kucinich and Tamcredo and that is what I want, and I think that is what America wants. We don't have the balls to vote for it though. Because it comes down to who looks good, who sounds good and who has the most money. Like TTT said. "none of the above have a snowball chance in hell" And that is more than likely the truth and sad to say, but as long as people vote for who the media tells them to vote for we are going to keep getting the same o same o. Please, use your own judgment when voting, you might make the world a better place.
              true...unfortunately

Comment

Yeah, obviously we all want someone who does not intentionally lie to the American, or under oath for that matter, but Ron Paul is really on the fringe of reality. Not sure if you know alot about him, but he votes against anything that is not explicitly listed in the Constitution. While I loathe huge social programs like Social Security, Welfare, Medicare, Medicaid, etc being against EVERYTHING that is not verbatim in the Constitution is a little extreme.

I agree with what you say about people using their own judment when they vote. Most people don't understand that they have a duty not only to vote, but to be educated before they do.

Personally, I've been in Rudi's corner for over a year now. He pretty much mirror my viewpoints: fiscally conservative, "tough on crime" while Mayor, doesn't like abortion but doesn't necessarily support a federal ban (I too think it's not an issue addresses in the Constitution and should be up to the states), for "enhanced" interregation techniques of captives, and many others.

Either way, just as long as people inform themselves and debate with facts instead of emotion, I don't mind anyone's opinion. What is ignorant is when people start throwing things out there based solely on their heart and not their mind.
                O..H.........I..O!

Comment

That is the one problem with libertarian's, the Constitution is their bible. BTW in the CNN poll on who won the debate they have you take this 7 question poll and almost in every question asked Paul won. Here are the ones he didn't win

Question #4 Who had the most disappointing performance at the debate? Rudy Giuliani.

Question #7 Who was the snappiest dresser? Mitt Romney.

Comment

Yeah, you have to remember though, he also came in 2nd in the poll after the last debate too. It's pretty much a bunch of people just trying to "crash" the poll with the most ridiculous answer. No offense to you, but of the field now, he is the least likely to represent the Republican party next year.
                    O..H.........I..O!

Comment

Originally posted by ULikeApples
                      I think its the Republicans that favor government involvement in our lives everyday. The BS president we have came up with the Patriot Act which basically allows the gov't to invade anyones privacy and detain them without being able to have a lawyer. Plus they can beat the shit out of you as well. Then of course the Republicans also pushed the gambling bill through on a port bill.

Comment

Working...
                      X