Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next President ?

http://www.millionairerepublican.com/

first off I hope you are kidding. Second, he doesn't have a chance. And he'll have less a chance if Fred Thompson(spelling) gets in the race along with Newt. IMO the whole right side is in disarray. And what I mean by that is (Thank you GWB) I don't think that there is a base candidate running for that party. Brokeback and Huckelberry are too extreme. Paul should be running as a IND. He's too left to be running right. McCain's time has past. Mitt? Who names their kid Mitt? (If that is his real name) He's this years John Kerry, PHONEY! Rudy. I like Rudy, and I don't like Rudy. It's about our Country. Not New York, and Ronnie Reagen. QUIT LOOKING LIKE YOU ARE BEGGING FOR THE FUCKING JOB RUDY! I like Tom (I can say it better than I can spell it) Tora.....? I think he is the best candidate along with Paul out of the field. So in other words, they don't stand a chance. I do think that Tom Tora will get a lot of libertarian votes though. If I missed anyone, that's because I dont think that they were worth a damm.LOL! If candidates are dropping out and new ones are getting in, I don't see how that is going to help the Republican party. Let's hope that is what happens. NO MORE YEARS! NO MORE YEARS! NO MORE YEARS!
    Last edited by BearDown; 05-31-2007, 08:21 PM.

Comment

I believe Mitt is moving up in the rankings

Comment

Working...
      X