• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democrat wants to repeal republican internet gambling ban

Where are all of Limbaughs friends at??

G bell

and Jordanrules ????????

Where you been man??? Been a while since we since you around here.

Hope all is well......

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann

G bell

and Jordanrules ????????
      We've been at the "Save Don Imus" rallies. Didn't see you there!

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann

G bell

and Jordanrules ????????
        Simple gbell can't admit that the Rep are wrong about this! Jordan is banned for a month I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
          Simple gbell can't admit that the Rep are wrong about this! Jordan is banned for a month I believe.
          Please point out where I said they were right please if you're able.

Comment

Originally posted by gbell
            Please point out where I said they were right please if you're able.
            Well please point out where you said they were wrong!

Comment

Well please point out where you said they were wrong!
              Do I need too? You wrote this:Simple gbell can't admit that the Rep are wrong about this! and SHOCKINGLY, you're wrong AGAIN. Accusing someone of something and not being able to back it up with facts is pretty lame, but I guess I shouldn't expect more considering the source.

Comment

Calling it the "Republican" ban is not exactly accurate. Yes, Bill Frist (R-TN), the former majority leader, added it to the Port Security bill, but I believe nearly 100% of the members of the voted for it. No one could have really voted against it b/c of what it was attached to. I think this was one of the few bad decisions Frist made in his tenure.
                O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

This thread has the makings of a complete blow up....The gas is trickling out just waiting for someone to light the big match....

KAZ
                  [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog
                    This thread has the makings of a complete blow up....The gas is trickling out just waiting for someone to light the big match....

KAZ

Seen it far too may times.......but I do get a kick out of it!!!! Waiting for a humorous "2 cents" from one of the usual suspects. I really need a good laugh after today!!!
                    $100/unit

They are all booger eaters!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gbell
                      Do I need too? You wrote this:Simple gbell can't admit that the Rep are wrong about this! and SHOCKINGLY, you're wrong AGAIN. Accusing someone of something and not being able to back it up with facts is pretty lame, but I guess I shouldn't expect more considering the source.
                      You're an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by ULikeApples
                        Calling it the "Republican" ban is not exactly accurate. Yes, Bill Frist (R-TN), the former majority leader, added it to the Port Security bill, but I believe nearly 100% of the members of the voted for it. No one could have really voted against it b/c of what it was attached to. I think this was one of the few bad decisions Frist made in his tenure.
                        Look frist up and you will see he's in all kinds of trouble. Democrats are the ones who kept this bill from being passed in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog

KAZ
                          I wonder why? gbell

Comment

Look frist up and you will see he's in all kinds of trouble. Democrats are the ones who kept this bill from being passed in the past.
                            All kinds of trouble??? I don't know of any trouble that he is in. I know there is a bunch of muckacking involving him and his HCA stock, but that's just a witchunt. No member of his family was on the HCA board when they were investigated for fraud, and he never even had a "formal" relationship with them. BUt people can lobby untrue things at him just like Delay. Who, although he has never been convicted of anything in his entire life, is called a "criminal" by most left-wing loons.
                            O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

You're an idiot
                              You're sad. I am so sorry that you can't back comments up with facts when called upon. I will say a prayer for you and your family and hope that you let go of the anger. God bless you BC. I really mean that. You sound too young to have all that anger and I take solace and comfort in the fact that your attacking of me brings you some joy.

Comment

Working...
                              X