The first debate is set for tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The first debate is set for tonight

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Dems will be up first tonight on MSNBC at 7:00 PM, and I think the re- pubs are on the following week.

Here is my break down on how it went tonight.

H. Clinton was tied for 1st with questions and follow ups with 12. I felt she didn't do bad, but I feel she got the hot topic questions and not the controversial ones.

B. Obama also got 12 responses. He was asked what would he do if the United States were attacked twice at the same time and he seemed a little lost. You could tell he was searching for something to say. Got into it a little with Kucinich, but all in all Obama did OK, not GREAT like everyone makes him out to be.

B. Richardson got 9 responses. He reminds me of Lou Costello from Abbott and Costello. Seems to be a moderate. I don't want to say he did good or bad, but there is no doubt that he is the one Democrat candidate that the Rebulicans are going to be pulling for.

J. Edwards got 10 responses. He did alright and said all the right things. I thought he did a good job. I'm thankful he didn't bring up that he's a son of a mill worker.

D. Kucinich got 8 responses. He came out a little shaky but I thought he finished well. He got put on the spot and I thought he really came through when asked about impeaching Cheney.

C. Dodd got 8 responses as well. I thought out of all the canadidates he may of had the best night tonight. If I had to pick a winner tonight it would be Dodd.

The cat from Alaska got 6 responses. He is this years Al Sharpton forsure. This guy was GREAT IMO. He's not going to take any crap from anyone. He's got balls and calls it like it is. I like people like that.

J. Biden got 10 responses. To be honest he should drop out righ now. I don't know why he is in this race.

Some of these responses were very short. It was a lot of Clinton and Obama and I'm sure we are going to see a lot more of it. The Republicans get their shot on 5/3 on MSNBC and I'm looking forward to that as well.

Comment

Working...
    X