keep Imus job.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keep Imus job.....

cant wait to see all the Democracks come out of the woodwork to get the guy fired......lol....
    jordanrules..................

I Have No Problem With What The Guy Said, But I Always Hated Him Because Of His Fued With Howard Stern. I'm A Stern Fan !

Comment

i have no problem with what he said whatabout what charles barley said while still playing b-ball (while being asked about groupies during the '95 season) thats why i had all you white ppl)

Comment

and iam a democrate

Comment

how can you call a team "nappy haired hoes" and expect to keep your job?

Comment

Originally posted by RDOG55
            how can you call a team "nappy haired hoes" and expect to keep your job?
            FREEDOM OF SPEECH?

Comment

Greek

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
              FREEDOM OF SPEECH?
              This is 2007.....but Freedom of Speech will not let that go by....totaly derogatory statement.....when you can't play Amos and Andy on TV, or they even say showing Uncle Remus in a story "Song of the South", is demeaning, what in the hell do you think that is....

Course you being an admirer of the Fruit Cake "Howard Stern" explains a hell of a lot to me....Stern, who makes a living ridiculing people, in a harsh and demeaning way....what a loser as a human being he is....

GL to ya Greek, you're gonna need it....IMO....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

What pisses me off is he said this a week ago. He appologized for it it should be done. If it was a black announcer saying that about a a white team/player there would have never been such a big issue. Its a week old and people are just now starting to complain more and more.
                SEASON RECORDS AS OF 1/24/16

NFL
                LW 2-0 +3
                SEAS 64-40-3 +23.05

NBA
                LW 1-2 -2.3
                SEAS 17-16 +6.4

NHL
                LW 8-3 +5.85
                SEAS 20-14 +0.35

NCAAB
                LW 1-7 -12.1
                SEAS 16-20 -8.3

FINAL COLLEGE FOOTBALL RECORD FOR 2015-16

70-79 -49.45

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
                  This is 2007.....but Freedom of Speech will not let that go by....totaly derogatory statement.....when you can't play Amos and Andy on TV, or they even say showing Uncle Remus in a story "Song of the South", is demeaning, what in the hell do you think that is....

Course you being an admirer of the Fruit Cake "Howard Stern" explains a hell of a lot to me....Stern, who makes a living ridiculing people, in a harsh and demeaning way....what a loser as a human being he is....

GL to ya Greek, you're gonna need it....IMO....kapt
                  ITS COMEDY KAPT - HE MAKES ME LAUGH. ARE THE 20 MILLION PEOPLE A DAY THAT LISTEN TO HIS SHOW ALL SICK HUMAN BEINGS LIKE ME? I'M SURE YOU HAVE SOME BELIEFS, HOBBYS, AND ADMIRERS THAT WOULD MAKE ME SHAKE MY HEAD AT BUT I WOULDNT SAY IT ON A PUBLIC FORUM. WHATS REALLY FUNNY IS THAT IF ONE OF YOUR "BUDDYS" FROM THE FORUM ADMITED THEY WERE HOWARD STERN FANS YOU WOULDNT HAVE SAID A PEEP, BUT I GUESS I HAVE A BULLSEYE ON MY BACK. GOOD DAY TO YOU AND GL ..SEEMS YOU ARE GOING TO NEED IT ALSO...IMO ....GG

Comment

Greek

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
                    ITS COMEDY KAPT - HE MAKES ME LAUGH. ARE THE 20 MILLION PEOPLE A DAY THAT LISTEN TO HIS SHOW ALL SICK HUMAN BEINGS LIKE ME? I'M SURE YOU HAVE SOME BELIEFS, HOBBYS, AND ADMIRERS THAT WOULD MAKE ME SHAKE MY HEAD AT BUT I WOULDNT SAY IT ON A PUBLIC FORUM. WHATS REALLY FUNNY IS THAT IF ONE OF YOUR "BUDDYS" FROM THE FORUM ADMITED THEY WERE HOWARD STERN FANS YOU WOULDNT HAVE SAID A PEEP, BUT I GUESS I HAVE A BULLSEYE ON MY BACK. GOOD DAY TO YOU AND GL ..SEEMS YOU ARE GOING TO NEED IT ALSO...IMO ....GG
                    Get over your self pity attitude.....and the Idea that myself or others are aiming at you.........If you can come in here, " a public forum", and state your opinion re "Fredom Of Speech", and then state in a "Public Forum", that you are a "Howard Stern" admirer, then I can readily reply to such and give my opinion as you did yours....

20 million admires for "Howard Ster", could possibly mean 20 milllion, sick, or "not all there", or "cruel comedy" lovers.....IMO....I have never liked anyone who makes a living ridiculing and making a mockery of others....

And to answer your question re, had it been some one else, would I have made the same reply....Maybe not quite the same reply, but they are not on a self pity trip as you seem to be.....

You are a "Contrarian"....your picks show that, your arguementative personality displays that, and every reply you make in here, enhances that.......

Could have been Monte, Wayne, my man Spark, LSU fan, or any other one that I like, and I would have said something to them also.....

and as far as your good luck wish to me, and saying I'm gonna need it, thanks a lot.....I'm pretty secure with myself, and not always looking over my shoulder as you are to see who is applauding me, agreeing with me, or further more, feeling sorry for me, cause the whole world (Forum) is against me....

You "Reap what you Sow", and you certainly have planted many an untasteful seed in this Forum IMO......you have a nice day GG....for once in your sad life.....kapt

PS---would you know how to appreciate a good day (not related to gambling), if you ever had one.....I'm rooting for you to get there....

Comment

Originally posted by jordanrules23
                      cant wait to see all the Democracks come out of the woodwork to get the guy fired......lol....

..... heard he got a Job offer over at Jimmy the Greeks ...capping over/unders on UFO's and he got Howard Cosell's old desk .

Last edited by Ldawg; 04-09-2007, 06:51 PM.

Comment

I Love Nappy Haired Hoes!!!!

Signed,

LoveDoc
                        "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                        is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Ldawg

Originally posted by Ldawg
                          ..... heard he got a Job offer over at Jimmy the Greeks ...capping over/unders on UFO's and he got Howard Cosell's old desk .

Now that is funny

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan
                            I Love Nappy Haired Hoes!!!!

Signed,

LoveDoc
                            Me Too.

Signed,

Wayne1218745357983
                            "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                            is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

was it a stupid comment? yes....should he be fired? that would probably be up to the sponsors who i am sure jesse jackson and sharpton will hold hostage once again with boycotts. I wish sharpton were held to the same standard as well as JJ.....Twana Brawley case......HymieTown for Jesse......I think people are waaaaay too sensitive......Now he is going to go grovel and beg to understand the black community......fuck that.....That will not change anything at all.... I would never have said something so stupid and do not believe in categorizing people...especially young girls.....anyways i never could stand the guy

Comment

Working...
                              X