Golden Greek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Greek

I'd like to be the first to stick out my hand and wish you nothing but the best! You've been struggling the last month or so, and maybe some positive energy on my part can change it to all positive winners. Come into my thread anytime!!

Oh that Chuck sure knows how to get it started.

Comment

His record is still quite impressive, even though he may be in a minor slump.

Wish we could all say the same.

Don't bite GG

Comment

Golden Greek- Lets keep a tight community from overreacting to the above post. I refer to the biting part. I believe we have personal rants and raves here as cappers. Both parties have produced gallant efforts of hot streaks and both has shown to go cold as well.
        Both have a following of people who has made money from their plays posted.
        It is time to consider a truce and allow all of us less ragging threads and posts and a healthy trail of winning!!!
        "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Spearit, I'm a newbie to posting (finally hit over 100) but I've been lurking for a while. Great comments by you and I hope it happens.
          Dave
          jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

WHY?
            1* $50

NFL 9-5-1
            NCAAF 4-6
            Teaser 18-11
            MLB 11-22
            NBA 45-44-2
            NCAAB 42-37-2
            2009 Overall 129-123-5
            $-930.70

Comment

Originally posted by Irish fan
              WHY?
              Like Spearit said, to act like grown men and keep the forum happy and positive.
              Letting By-gons, be by-gons, as the saying goes. I like the kid and think he has big balls for posting like he does. There's nothing wrong with that and I'm only trying on my part to shake hands and move on.
              Is there something wrong with that.
              If he doesn't answer, then I'll just put him back on my ignore list.

Comment

I see the second post is from another guy on my ignore list. I can only imagine what he's trying to throw on the fire.
                He doesn't post much, but is the first one to come running when he thinks he see's trouble.

Comment

Chuckie I luv you man, but shouldn't this crap be posted over at Mommadrama.com

As far as I know GC has done NOTHING at THIS SITE other then to try and post same Winners .

If you guys have ISSUES at another SITE please KEEP IT TA FUCK OVER THERE !

Thank you and Goodnight !!

Comment

Chuck i have defended you every time there has been a problem but this time i cant.There is now way you meant this in a nice way.Come on man we have alot of better things to do in life than read this crap.Its baseball time let your numbers speak for themselves my friend.As far as this shit goes i am losing alot of respect for you my friend i hope u stop this shit soon its like being in 8th grade
                    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
                      Chuck i have defended you every time there has been a problem but this time i cant.There is now way you meant this in a nice way.Come on man we have alot of better things to do in life than read this crap.Its baseball time let your numbers speak for themselves my friend.As far as this shit goes i am losing alot of respect for you my friend i hope u stop this shit soon its like being in 8th grade

A little Tuff Love ... 2nd that fan

Headsup Chuckie ... like H2O off a Ducks back .... give it a rest !!

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
                        Tech you always take things the wrong way. I talked to Spearit tonight and I guess I'll just put the ignore on. It ain't worth trying to be a nice guy.
                        I'll just from now on.

Comment

yer full of shit Chuck......you love the drama....for some odd reason Chuck kept emailing links to other forums about GG.....Chuck I think you are obsessed with this chit.......you always fall into the same trap, say youve changed then end up in the trap again.....not once, twice or three times but I guess over 10.......youve been in this same spot with many members........look in the mirror dude, you are the problem

Spark will come by here and kick you in the ass for some time and then youll be back again like a broken record.....yer just an attention whore Chuck.......on a message board about gambling, rather sad bro, rather pitiful and pathetic

Ive tried giving you the benefit of the doubt before but buddy you are an absolute certainty for bitching and moaning and whoring for drama

PEACE

Comment

Hey Chuck please keep me on your ignore list and you may want to ignore this statement too but what the hell I might as well say it. First off this thread wasn't meant in any way of trying to make a truce so stop lying but as we all know that is what you are best at. You come on here most of the time like you are better than everyone and living this incredible life hanging out by the pool, drinking with the boys and betting big bucks and of course winning consistently. The truth of the matter is that you come across like an ASSHOLE and I find it very hard to believe that a pathological liar like yourself has much going for him at all. So please keep me on that ignore list because if an ape like you doesn't like me than I know I am headed in the right way.

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckLazar
                              Tech you always take things the wrong way. I talked to Spearit tonight and I guess I'll just put the ignore on. It ain't worth trying to be a nice guy.
                              I'll just from now on.

Chuck by no way were you trying to be the nice guy here come on read your opening statement in the thread.It was meant to start trouble in no way am i mis reading this Chuck.Its baseball season and we both do well in it lets just let our numbers and winning $$$$$ speak for it withiout this shit.Come on Chuck be the better person and leave it alone.
                              MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                              0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Working...
                              X