Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They can't wait to stick it to us can they?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They can't wait to stick it to us can they?

Fucking gas prices are going up quick, and again without really reason. It's already $2.70 where I'm at, and I'm sure we'll see record breaking prices this summer. I bet we will see $3.30 to $3.50 a gallon if not even more.

Originally posted by BearDown
    Fucking gas prices are going up quick, and again without really reason. It's already $2.70 where I'm at, and I'm sure we'll see record breaking prices this summer. I bet we will see $3.30 to $3.50 a gallon if not even more.
    The "reason" would be the increase in the oil futures b/c of the traders being a little nervous over the Iran/U.K. situation.
    O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

Gas prices are total

Signed,

My Motor Home

Comment

Originally posted by ULikeApples
        The "reason" would be the increase in the oil futures b/c of the traders being a little nervous over the Iran/U.K. situation.
        I just love how they can always tell when there is trouble on the horizon. And once they take something from you, you will never get it back. In other words, the $2.17 to $2.20 per gallon we were getting just a couple of months ago we will never see again. When it comes back down it will more than likely level off at $2.22 to $2.25 or more.

Comment

Working...
        X