Bush Poll Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush Poll Question

I just saw on tv where Bush's approval rating has dropped to its lowest percentage ever at 29%.
    How do you as a member of Bettorschat vote:
    Approve
    Disapprove
    No Opinion
    I am not trying to start a controvery here, and only a simple vote is required.
    I am curious as to whether the sentiment in this forum mirrors that of the country as a whole.
    Now my vote:
    This is a "real toughie" , but I am going to vote DISAPPROVE.

Approve
    O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

savage, you need to look around a little more in this forum my friend.

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=118534

Comment

Sorry Wayne. I wasn't thinking and forgot there was alread a similar thread.
        On the other hand, I am asking for without commentary a simply vote -approve, disapprove or no opinion.
        I notice on the other thread there is a lot of commentary.
        Anyways, if you feel this is too much of a repetition, then simply delete this thread.
        ps I see where people are voting on the same subject on the other thread;thus you can certainly delete this thread.
        Last edited by savage1; 03-02-2007, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
          Sorry Wayne. I wasn't thinking and forgot there was alread a similar thread.
          On the other hand, I am asking for without commentary a simply vote -approve, disapprove or no opinion.
          I notice on the other thread there is a lot of commentary.
          Anyways, if you feel this is too much of a repetition, then simply delete this thread.
          ps I see where people are voting on the same subject on the other thread;thus you can certainly delete this thread.
          savage that makes no sense. You can still look at the results in the other poll w/out reading any comments. You will get less votes cuz you didn't post an actual poll and people are less likely to reply ... even though that's what you are asking for is their "Commentary" really.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
            savage that makes no sense. You can still look at the results in the other poll w/out reading any comments. You will get less votes cuz you didn't post an actual poll and people are less likely to reply ... even though that's what you are asking for is their "Commentary" really.
            Wayne-I guess I wasn't clear.
            In my last sentence in last post with the ps, I noted/implied that I was incorrect as I didn't see the vote tally initially.
            In any event, I should not have started a second thread all things considered;thats all that matters.

Comment

Working...
            X