To Iraq and Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Iraq and Back

Did anyone see the segment on Tuesday Night on ABC. It was called "To Iraq and Back, Bob Wolff's Return" If not, you can see it again on Wed. at ABC.com. It's something you should see if you did not on Tuesday.
    It tells of the Vets that have returned and are being treated for injuries during the Afgan and Irag Wars. The Gov't has said that there is only a small amount of people who have been injured. But watch this and you'll see that there are really 200,000 people being treated in the VA Hospitals. The Gov't just loves to keep secrects.

I'll check it out Chuckie....Where you been? Where have your picks been? You're a fixture around here.....Take care my man

KAZ
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

what's really fucked up is that they come back, get out of the service and are fucked up with what they have been through, and the government doesn't do shit to help them. there is a large amount of homeless and unemployed because of the post traumatic stress that disables them- it is really fucking sad. there is so much more that the government should do, in our community the churches and civilians do what they can to help, but the government really needs to do more.
      $100/unit

They are all booger eaters!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KR-V3
        what's really fucked up is that they come back, get out of the service and are fucked up with what they have been through, and the government doesn't do shit to help them. there is a large amount of homeless and unemployed because of the post traumatic stress that disables them- it is really fucking sad. there is so much more that the government should do, in our community the churches and civilians do what they can to help, but the government really needs to do more.
        Such a true statement. Maybe this segment will open Bush's eyes to all this. But I doubt it since he can't make $$$$ off of it.

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog
          I'll check it out Chuckie....Where you been? Where have your picks been? You're a fixture around here.....Take care my man

KAZ
          I've been learning a great new system in sports gambling.
          Most of the plays are in the second have with a spread sheet and plugging in the numbers right at the half, which doesn't leave me with much time let alone post them.
          All I can say is that it's hitting at over 65% right now.

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckLazar
            Did anyone see the segment on Tuesday Night on ABC. It was called "To Iraq and Back, Bob Wolff's Return" If not, you can see it again on Wed. at ABC.com. It's something you should see if you did not on Tuesday.
            It tells of the Vets that have returned and are being treated for injuries during the Afgan and Irag Wars. The Gov't has said that there is only a small amount of people who have been injured. But watch this and you'll see that there are really 200,000 people being treated in the VA Hospitals. The Gov't just loves to keep secrects.
            I heard it was 20,000 plus thousand that have been actually hurt with a little over 3,100 dead. If you include Iraq citizens then I can see it being over 200,000 injured.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
              I heard it was 20,000 plus thousand that have been actually hurt with a little over 3,100 dead. If you include Iraq citizens then I can see it being over 200,000 injured.
              Monte, The Gov't has posted the totals to be 23,000 hurt and after watching the segment, inwhich Bob Wolfferd interviews the head of the VA. The true numbers that this guy stated is 200,000 US Military men being treated at VA hospitals. A Big Difference The second part airs tonight on ABC. Watch it.

Comment

Working...
              X