Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My "Rant" on Meg ... & Nascar!

***Disclosure***

I want to 1st off state this thread is done out of pure jealousy by me.

On to the story ...

Sunday was very busy getting the Nascar pools together. We have to set up the initial sheets & email folders and hope all goes smoothly. After week 1 is set up, the rest of the year is a piece of cake. Well ... I was waiting for certain people and their picks "Knowing" they were playing. This is the PM conversation i had with Spark at noon on Sunday ...

Me: Hey Spark, do you know where meg's N21 picks are? I havn't seen her here and i didn't want her to forget.

Spark: Is there a race today? Where is that list of N21 drivers that i need? I'll call her pal ...

Me: Yes Spark, the race starts in about an hour. I'll bump the N21 pool for you.

Spark: Geez ... Thanks buddy, i didn't realize it. I left Meg a message and a text. She is real busy today and hopefully she gets the message in time.

Me: Sounds good buddy!

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

Me: Hey Spark, i was just thinking ... Meg got Stewart & Harvick in the Luck of the Draw Pool and they are in 2 different groups and look good today. We could give her those 2 for starters?

Spark: hahaha ... glad i thought of that! Sounds good buddy. Give her those 2 and 2 from my team.

Me: O.K. she will get Stewart, Harvick, Burton & Mears.

Spark: Excellent ... She is in.

Me: Yea' she can change what she wants later. At least she is in.

Later that night .......

Me: Ummm Spark ... Meg won the Luck of the draw pool with Harvick. Isn't that great!

Spark: That's great kid. She will be excited but i'm gonna here about this for awhile. hahaha i will have to keep reminding her she drew him and didn't pick it herself! hahaha

Off to bed ........

Tonight .......

We are doing the N21 Standings and i'm looking at them and ...

4th Place!!!!!!!! MEG??????? WTF????

36th place ..... Me

Damn you girl?!?!?!?!

I thought Harvick had a GREAT weekend until i looked at you! Spark can you believe that?

Great Job and yes ... I'm done now!

hahaha That is exactly how it went ...

i told her today that she has a horse-shoe around her neck .. her response to me was ... when your good .. your good ...

Believe me Wayne .. i thought the same thing today ... Great rant Thread buddy ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
      hahaha That is exactly how it went ...

i told her today that she has a horse-shoe around her neck .. her response to me was ... when your good .. your good ...

Believe me Wayne .. i thought the same thing today ... Great rant Thread buddy ...

Comment

hey she is reading this right now Wayne ....

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
          hey she is reading this right now Wayne ....
          I know, i saw!

Comment

First off i would like to say that jealousy is an evil little thing

Next i would like to thank Wayne and Spark for making my picks...i would also like to thank the NASCAR organization for making this possible...and finally i would like to thank my family for keeping me so busy on my vacation this weekend that i plum forgot to send in my picks

God it feels good to be on top

Comment

Originally posted by Meg25

Next i would like to thank Wayne and Spark for making my picks...i would also like to thank the NASCAR organization for making this possible...and finally i would like to thank my family for keeping me so busy on my vacation this weekend that i plum forgot to send in my picks

I'm sure it does!
              Last edited by wayne1218; 02-19-2007, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Meg25

On top of what?

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                  On top of what?

hahaha ... She doesn't seem interested in answering that. hahaha ... It must have been a good vacation (maybe off with big nose?).

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                    hahaha ... She doesn't seem interested in answering that. hahaha ... It must have been a good vacation (maybe off with big nose?).
                    Something funny about big nose

Comment

Working...
                    X